'20 TN ATH Reggie Grimes (Oklahoma commit)

Kid has all the physical tools. It will be interesting to see how much his production goes up this year.

Hope this isn’t a Chris Donald 2.0
Chris Donald never showed the ability to tackle at any time, ever. He was a bust just waiting to happen. Even if Grimes played solely on specials he’ll be far more useful than Donald ever was.

And I believe it’s obvious he’s much better than a career SEC special-teamer. Way too much coaching talent on this team to let some kid not get the stuffing developed out of them. And that’s offense or defense.

What position will he play?
247 has WDE. Is he not big enough for this?
Word is there are some questions as to where he fits positionally. Comments about him being recruited more because of his athleticism at his size. Makes me think there’s some technique issues preventing him from being an obvious fit at a given position. Big and fast - we’ll find him a role :)

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Chris Donald never showed the ability to tackle at any time, ever. He was a bust just waiting to happen. Even if Grimes played solely on specials he’ll be far more useful than Donald ever was.

And I believe it’s obvious he’s much better than a career SEC special-teamer. Way too much coaching talent on this team to let some kid not get the stuffing developed out of them. And that’s offense or defense.

Plus he was from Huntingdon, TN and Huntingdon sucks

Kid has all the physical tools. It will be interesting to see how much his production goes up this year.
I don't think he's eligible to play this year. To me this guy is going to be a project. Hes got the measurables but idk about the rest.

Reactions: LittleVol

VN Store

Back