SHS Stepping Down

Tho I love to mock politicians, jokes based on appearance are passe, except when it comes to fatasses like Trump who serially, publicly attack people's appearance...he's fair game. Rand Paul's hair is fair game, too.
How 'bout tiny heads and extra long legs?

Reactions: Obsessed
For the most part, Trump only does press interviews with Fox News... They don't engage the White House press corps at all. Regardless of how you want to spin this, she has done very little in 2019 to earn such a high salary.

You think that $180k for a direct report to the POTUS is a high salary? Bless your heart.

You think that $180k for a direct report to the POTUS is a high salary? Bless your heart.
It is amazing to me how eager some posters are on the politics forum of VolNation to be patronizing to others when they don't even have their facts straight. Per CNBC: The salary which Sarah Huckabee Sanders earns and that I quoted ($179,700 per year) happens to be the highest annual salary that is paid to any of the Trump White House staffers. However, she is far from the only one who makes it. There are 21 White House employees who currently also draw that same salary. They include:

John Bolton (Assistant to the President for National Security)
Kellyanne Conway (Assistant to the President)
Andrew Bremberg (Assistant to the President for Domestic Policy)
John DeStefano (Assistant to the President and Counselor)
Emmet Flood (Special Counsel to the President)
Jason Greenblatt (Special Representative for International Negotiations)
Joseph Hagin (Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations)
Marcia Kelly (Director of White House Management)
Lawrence Kudlow (Assistant to the President for Economic Policy)
Derek Lyons (Assistant to the President and Staff Secretary)
Stephen Miller (Senior Advisor for Policy)
Mick Mulvaney (Chief of Staff)
Peter Navarro (Assistant to the President for Trade and Manufacturing Policy)
Lindsey Reynolds (Chief of Staff to the First Lady)
Mira Ricardel (Deputy National Security Adviser)
Brooke Rollins (Assistant to the President for Strategic Initiatives)
Sarah Huckabee Sanders (White House Press Secretary)
Dan Scavino (Director of Social Media)
Jay Sekulow (Special Counsel to the President)
Mercedes Schlapp (Senior Advisor for Strategic Communications)
Marc Short (Assistant to the President for Legislative Affairs)

For what it is worth, the lowest salary that is paid among White House staff members is to Christopher Liddell, who is Assistant to the President and Deputy Chief of Staff for Policy Coordination. He earns $30,000 per year. You should save the condescending "Bless your heart" crap for a post when you have actually taken the time (30 seconds, maybe?) to fact check what you are about to comment on.

Reactions: newarkvol
It is amazing to me how eager some posters are on the politics forum of VolNation to be patronizing to others when they don't even have their facts straight. Per CNBC: The salary which Sarah Huckabee Sanders earns and that I quoted ($179,700 per year) happens to be the highest annual salary that is paid to any of the Trump White House staffers. However, she is far from the only one who makes it. There are 21 White House employees who currently also draw that same salary. They include:

John Bolton (Assistant to the President for National Security)
Kellyanne Conway (Assistant to the President)
Andrew Bremberg (Assistant to the President for Domestic Policy)
John DeStefano (Assistant to the President and Counselor)
Emmet Flood (Special Counsel to the President)
Jason Greenblatt (Special Representative for International Negotiations)
Joseph Hagin (Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations)
Marcia Kelly (Director of White House Management)
Lawrence Kudlow (Assistant to the President for Economic Policy)
Derek Lyons (Assistant to the President and Staff Secretary)
Stephen Miller (Senior Advisor for Policy)
Mick Mulvaney (Chief of Staff)
Peter Navarro (Assistant to the President for Trade and Manufacturing Policy)
Lindsey Reynolds (Chief of Staff to the First Lady)
Mira Ricardel (Deputy National Security Adviser)
Brooke Rollins (Assistant to the President for Strategic Initiatives)
Sarah Huckabee Sanders (White House Press Secretary)
Dan Scavino (Director of Social Media)
Jay Sekulow (Special Counsel to the President)
Mercedes Schlapp (Senior Advisor for Strategic Communications)
Marc Short (Assistant to the President for Legislative Affairs)

For what it is worth the lowest salary that is paid among White House staff members is to Christopher Liddell, who is Assistant to the President and Deputy Chief of Staff for Policy Coordination. He earns $30,000 per year. You should save the condescending "Bless your heart" crap for a post when you have actually taken the time (30 seconds, maybe?) to fact check what you are about to comment on.

God man, stop digging.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
You missed his point. Like I said, stop digging.
No, I didn't. The point that he thought he was making (but he was dead wrong), was that $179,700 is not much money for a White House staffer who reports to the President... but it is, in fact, the maximum paid salary and many others do make less than that.

No, I didn't. The point that he thought he was making (but he was dead wrong), was that $179,700 is not much money for a White House staffer who reports to the President... but it is, in fact, the maximum paid salary and many others do make less than that.

His point is that none of them make a lot of money for the job they do.
Ask your girl AOC. Remember what she said about making ONLY $174K and having to live in DC.
But, you be you big guy.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
His point is that none of them make a lot of money for the job they do.
Ask your girl AOC. Remember what she said about making ONLY $174K and having to live in DC.
But, you be you big guy.
If that is true... then it is an even dumber point. I was giving the guy the benefit of the doubt. On very rare occasions, did Sarah Huckabee Sanders fulfill the hardest task of her job (to brief the White House press corps).

Reactions: newarkvol
If that is true... then it is an even dumber point. I was giving the guy the benefit of the doubt. On very seldom occasions, did Sarah Huckabee Sanders fulfill the hardest task of her job (to brief the White House press corps).

Bless It...I'm done

If that is true... then it is an even dumber point. I was giving the guy the benefit of the doubt. On very rare occasions, did Sarah Huckabee Sanders fulfill the hardest task of her job (to brief the White House press corps).
Still waiting for you to post a link to her job requirements.

Still waiting for you to post a link to her job requirements.
Per former White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest, the most important responsibility of a White House Press Secretary is to brief the White House Press corps... and as Earnest correctly noted, Sanders has gone longer (3 months) without a briefing than any press secretary since Watergate.

D8989p8U4AAUvMP.jpg

Only the liberal media looks like that.

What did she lie about? And if she did, how is that different from other PS's? Only difference, imo, is for Democrats the press ran interference for their candidate while for Trump they didnt.
Sure thing buddy, the right wing media like Fox, Breitbart and such have been nothing but a Trump mouthpiece.

Per former White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest, the most important responsibility of a White House Press Secretary is to brief the White House Press corps... and as Earnest correctly noted, Sanders has gone longer (3 months) without a briefing than any press secretary since Watergate.
Anybody associated with Trump has been treated like sh!t by the media since Day One. I wouldn't blame them if they never held a press conference.

Reactions: AM64 and 82_VOL_83

VN Store

Back