2020 Presidential Race

Carney: Joe Biden Promises to Cure China’s Unfair Trade Practices with the Power of His Optimism

Joe Biden has ditched his original stance of complacency toward China for a promise to confront China with his own optimism.

“While Trump is attacking our friends, China is pressing its advantage all over the world,” Biden said in Iowa. “So you bet I’m worried about China — if we keep following Trump’s path.”

That was a reversal of his earlier position, announced just last month, when Biden said, “China is going to eat our lunch? Come on, man!… They’re not competition for us.”

Biden has struggled to find his footing on China as the political consensus in the U.S. has shifted away from the policies that have dominated Washington, D.C. for all of his political career and informed his votes over decades. Those policies were built around the idea, now discredited, that appeasing China with market access, World Trade Organization membership, and favorable treatment in international agreements would lead China to adopt a market economy, liberalize its totalitarian politics, and move toward democracy.

Carney: Joe Biden Promises to Cure China's Unfair Trade Practices with the Power of His Optimism | Breitbart

Well at least Trump can count on farmers in 2020...

Tulsi Gabbard Calls Out ABC, NBC News for ‘Very Intentional Smear Efforts’

Democrat presidential hopeful Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (HI) took a shot at the media earlier this week, saying they are not fulfilling their “responsibility to report news and the truth.”

“I think the media has such an incredible responsibility to report news and the truth and that’s just not what we see anymore,” Gabbard said. “We see opinions, we see panels of people on all the news channels — I don’t care which one you watch — sharing their opinions.”

She added, “You can agree or disagree with their opinion but in all of that, the facts and the news are lost.”
https://twitter.com/hexen220/status/1137723980150988800
Gabbard also discussed how she and her campaign have been on the “receiving end” of “completely baseless” smear attempts.

“Me and my campaign have been on the receiving end of very intentional smear efforts trying to undermine our campaign coming through, you know, NBC News quoting articles that are completely baseless,” Gabbard stated.

Gabbard also discussed a recent interview she had done with George Stephanopoulos, in which she claimed Stephanopoulos based his question on “nothing.”

“I did an interview with George Stephanopoulos and he says, ‘Well you know this article in the Daily Beast says Putin supports your campaign,'” Gabbard said.

“Based on what?” She asked herself.

“Nothing,” Gabbard stated. “Really, nothing.”

Gabbard Calls Out ABC, NBC News for 'Very Intentional Smear Efforts'

Tulsi Gabbard Calls Out ABC, NBC News for ‘Very Intentional Smear Efforts’

Democrat presidential hopeful Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (HI) took a shot at the media earlier this week, saying they are not fulfilling their “responsibility to report news and the truth.”

“I think the media has such an incredible responsibility to report news and the truth and that’s just not what we see anymore,” Gabbard said. “We see opinions, we see panels of people on all the news channels — I don’t care which one you watch — sharing their opinions.”

She added, “You can agree or disagree with their opinion but in all of that, the facts and the news are lost.”
Gabbard also discussed how she and her campaign have been on the “receiving end” of “completely baseless” smear attempts.

“Me and my campaign have been on the receiving end of very intentional smear efforts trying to undermine our campaign coming through, you know, NBC News quoting articles that are completely baseless,” Gabbard stated.

Gabbard also discussed a recent interview she had done with George Stephanopoulos, in which she claimed Stephanopoulos based his question on “nothing.”

“I did an interview with George Stephanopoulos and he says, ‘Well you know this article in the Daily Beast says Putin supports your campaign,'” Gabbard said.

“Based on what?” She asked herself.

“Nothing,” Gabbard stated. “Really, nothing.”

Gabbard Calls Out ABC, NBC News for 'Very Intentional Smear Efforts'

Well, hell woman.......you just now getting the bright idea that that's been going on when all this time your POTUS has been saying sh!t like that for two-three years now. Hey, if anything, you should feel happy and giddy as all get out because Putin supports your campaign. I'm sure you'll win the Presidential election now (wink wink).

Well, hell woman.......you just now get the bright idea that that's been going on when all this time your POTUS has been saying sh!t like that for two-three years now. Hey, if anything Miss Gabbard, you should feel happy and giddy as all get out because Putin supports your campaign. I'm sure you'll win the Presidential election now (wink wink).

Maybe if she didn't want Russia's support, she should just say so.

Smear or reporting?
Russia's propaganda machine discovers 2020 Dem contender Tulsi Gabbard

Love this outrage over Trump’s comments while ignoring that’s exactly what the Steele dossier was and was commissioned by his political opponent in 2016 😂

Reactions: AM64
So a former MI5 agent and foreign national is commissioned by Killary and that’s ok? It wasn’t foreign oppo research? Ok... 🙄

Legal. Twice, thrice and completely removed from goverment sanctioned information.. But you can call it the same, if it makes you feel Trump didn't just tell the world he doesn't care what the FBI thinks, because the "Director is Wrooong."

Legal. Twice, thrice and completely removed from goverment sanctioned information.. But you can call it the same, if it makes you feel Trump didn't just tell the world he doesn't care what the FBI thinks, because the "Director is Wrooong."
LMAO!

I guess there’s one difference. In this case the damn FBI tried to use that BS to trap Trump!

Reactions: AM64
That interview with George Stephanopoulos of ABC shows just how out of practice that Trump is in handling interviews that aren't just another "hand-holding session of softball and mutual admiration" with his allies at Fox News. Stephanopoulos asked appropriate follow up questions and he wasn't always in accord with Trump's responses. It was also done with a network that wouldn't edit the interview to better portray Trump favorably. You can tell that it has been a while since Trump has dealt with that... it showed.

That interview with George Stephanopoulos of ABC shows just how out of practice that Trump is in handling interviews that aren't just another "hand-holding session of softball and mutual admiration" with his allies at Fox News. Stephanopoulos asked appropriate follow up questions and he wasn't always in accord with Trump's responses. It was also done with a network that wouldn't edit the interview to better portray Trump favorably. You can tell that it has been a while since Trump has dealt with that... it showed.

But everyone around him is saying.. "You killed it, Mr President".. Meanwhile, Hannity is rewriting his show, demanding a raise.

Donald Trump now says that the FBI is wrong on their prohibition against accepting help from foreign governments during an election campaign, and that if approached by a foreign government with assistance he would accept it and not report the contact to the FBI.

Bur if you are a DIm it's OK to accept their money ... as long as they launder it in small bundles?

So another question, if you have a problem with accepting info from a foreigners, how do you feel about Steele and his Russian cohorts?

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
But everyone around him is saying.. "You killed it, Mr President".. Meanwhile, Hannity is rewriting his show, demanding a raise.
I suspect it will be a very long time before we see another interview with Trump that isn't on Fox... They never seem to go well. He has grown too accustomed to being treated with kid gloves and can no longer handle being grilled.

He is basically admitting that he would break the law but that's okay because in his opinion, the law is wrong.

Free speech. Remember you are the guys pushing for it. Now if he paid a foreign government to investigate and opponent ... well, that would be different.

VN Store

Back