2020 Presidential Race

She is probably a Bernie supporter. I don't see him winning the nomination but you can't deny that he does have a very loyal and passionate following. They won't make things easy for Biden along the way.
Bernie is going to make a good bit of the democrat base apathetic when he isn't chosen. when they find out they are getting literally everything for free paid for by the rich a good chunk will stay home and pout. again.

Reactions: AM64
The latest Quinnipiac polls also have Biden leading Trump by 4 points in Texas... if Trump has to spend any time at all campaigning in Texas, he is in trouble.

You're just wishful thinking that Biden would win Texas. Even with larger metro areas that vote predominantly Democrat, the state of Texas is still red.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
You're just wishful thinking that Biden would win Texas. Even with larger metro areas that vote predominantly Democrat, the state of Texas is still red.
I agree but I still say that if Trump has to invest any time campaigning in Texas next year, that is in itself, a win for Biden (or whoever the nominee for the Democrats is).

Donald Trump now says that the FBI is wrong on their prohibition against accepting help from foreign governments during an election campaign, and that if approached by a foreign government with assistance he would accept it and not report the contact to the FBI.

Donald Trump now says that the FBI is wrong on their prohibition against accepting help from foreign governments during an election campaign, and that if approached by a foreign government with assistance he would accept it and not report the contact to the FBI.
Also in the Mueller thread, but here's that part of the interview.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
So, you would **** your brother's widow?
I don't have a brother and that's not the point. Hunter Biden's love life is not newsworthy. He is not even a politician or a public figure at all. It is weird that this is showing up on Fox News and they are presenting it as though Hunter Biden has broken the law or something.

I don't have a brother and that's not the point. Hunter Biden's love life is not newsworthy. He is not even a politician or a public figure. It is weird that this is showing up on Fox News and they are presenting it as though Hunter Biden has broken the law or something.

LOL

This is why some of us wore bags over our heads for 8 years when Obama was president......embarrassing sh!t.
Thank God he & Biden are gone & hopefully never ever to return w/any kind of so called Democratic leadership.

Here's the scary part, as stupid as Biden is he is probably the least scariest of their candidates. He is pretty funny though, almost an 80 year old dude trying to act cool and wear shades. He looks frail like he's skeletors cousin.

Here's the scary part, as stupid as Biden is he is probably the least scariest of their candidates. He is pretty funny though, almost an 80 year old dude trying to act cool and wear shades. He looks frail like he's skeletors cousin.
Yeah... he should get a hair weave, dye it blonde, use an orange spray tan, get dentures and gain 60 pounds on a fast food diet. Fat, orange and a comb over. That look really works on an old dude.

Carney: Joe Biden Promises to Cure China’s Unfair Trade Practices with the Power of His Optimism

Joe Biden has ditched his original stance of complacency toward China for a promise to confront China with his own optimism.

“While Trump is attacking our friends, China is pressing its advantage all over the world,” Biden said in Iowa. “So you bet I’m worried about China — if we keep following Trump’s path.”

That was a reversal of his earlier position, announced just last month, when Biden said, “China is going to eat our lunch? Come on, man!… They’re not competition for us.”

Biden has struggled to find his footing on China as the political consensus in the U.S. has shifted away from the policies that have dominated Washington, D.C. for all of his political career and informed his votes over decades. Those policies were built around the idea, now discredited, that appeasing China with market access, World Trade Organization membership, and favorable treatment in international agreements would lead China to adopt a market economy, liberalize its totalitarian politics, and move toward democracy.

Carney: Joe Biden Promises to Cure China's Unfair Trade Practices with the Power of His Optimism | Breitbart

VN Store

Back