Warren 49% Trump 42%
Harris 49% Trump 41%
Buttigieg 47% Trump 42%
Booker 47% Trump 42%
Famine 47% Trump 42%
Disease 46% Trump 41%
Death 45% Trump 42%

Trump's response. This happened in 2016 as well. LOL

Hey, look and listen America.....We'll say & do anything for your vote. We have no shame what-so-ever.

Kamala Harris: If elected, my DOJ would have 'no choice' but to prosecute Trump

What's good for the goose will be just as good for the gander. She and all the rest of these corrupt pos will be held accountable too. The whole lot of'em, Dems & Repubs alike, are dirty & corrupt up to their eyeballs.

Lol........talk about somebody who wants to be a dictator.....My DOJ would have NO CHOICE but.......

Last edited:
51% Approval Rating Today. Obummer was at 47% at same point.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports®
Of course, you would have to cite Rasmussen, which currently has Trump 3 points higher than literally any other poll. I say this a lot on here because it is true, the best way to avoid an outlier poll (or a biased poll) is to use the Real Clear Politics Average Approval Rating, which currently has Trump at 43.9%. Trump's Real Clear Politics Average Approval Rating has still never risen above the 46.2% number that he was elected with on November 8, 2016. For what it's worth, statistician Nate Silver has accused Rasmussen of a Republican Party bias, and he has documented how their numbers tend to have Republicans an average of 4 points higher than what is accurate... some posters here will state that they were the most accurate poll during the 2016 election. However, they were also clearly the most inaccurate poll during the 2012 election and they had Romney winning some key states, which he lost handily (including Florida and Ohio). Finally, on the day Obama left office, his Real Clear Politics Average Approval Rating was at 57% ... the odds are not good that Trump's RCP Average Approval Rating will ever even climb over 50%.

Of course, you would have to cite Rasmussen, which currently has Trump 3 points higher than literally any other poll. I say this a lot on here because it is true, the best way to avoid an outlier poll (or a biased poll) is to use the Real Clear Politics Average Approval Rating, which currently has Trump at 43.9%. Trump's Real Clear Politics Average Approval Rating has still never risen above the 46.2% number that he was elected with on November 8, 2016. For what it's worth, statistician Nate Silver has accused Rasmussen of a Republican Party bias, and he has documented how their numbers tend to have Republicans an average of 4 points higher than what is accurate... some posters here will state that they were the most accurate poll during the 2016 election, however, they were also clearly the most inaccurate poll during the 2012 election - and they had Romney winning some key states, which he lost handily (including Florida and Ohio). Finally, on the day Obama left office, his Real Clear Politics Average Approval Rating was at 57% ... the odds are not good that Trump's RCP Average Approval Rating will ever even climb over 50%.

TL; DNR.....all I see is more blah blah blah.

Of course, you would have to cite Rasmussen, which currently has Trump 3 points higher than literally any other poll. I say this a lot on here because it is true, the best way to avoid an outlier poll (or a biased poll) is to use the Real Clear Politics Average Approval Rating, which currently has Trump at 43.9%. Trump's Real Clear Politics Average Approval Rating has still never risen above the 46.2% number that he was elected with on November 8, 2016. For what it's worth, statistician Nate Silver has accused Rasmussen of a Republican Party bias, and he has documented how their numbers tend to have Republicans an average of 4 points higher than what is accurate... some posters here will state that they were the most accurate poll during the 2016 election. However, they were also clearly the most inaccurate poll during the 2012 election and they had Romney winning some key states, which he lost handily (including Florida and Ohio). Finally, on the day Obama left office, his Real Clear Politics Average Approval Rating was at 57% ... the odds are not good that Trump's RCP Average Approval Rating will ever even climb over 50%.
They were the second most accurate poll last presidential election cycle.

TL; DNR.....all I see is more blah blah blah.
blah blah blah = Facts which don't confirm my bias and that I don't want to see.

....and do you have attention deficit disorder? That is one paragraph with 8 sentences (approximately 160 words). The average 2nd grader could read such material in 30 seconds.

Last edited:
They were the second most accurate poll last presidential election cycle.
I covered that in the post you quoted didn't I? They also had Romney winning Florida and Ohio in 2012 and they were very inaccurate with their predictions during the 2018 midterms... they had Democrats only gaining 24 seats in the House - they gained 40.

blah blah blah = Facts which don't confirm my bias and that I don't want to see.

....and do you have attention deficit disorder? That is one paragraph with 8 sentences (approximately 160 words). The average 2nd grader could read such material in 30 seconds.

I am sure that the author factored into the "dnr".

Lol.......calm down Nancy. You'll be ok w/others like you who likes to read your trash.

Reminds me of the Halloween when Bush 2 was running. Cant remember if it was the first or second time. 5 of us dressed up, one as Bush, one as whoever he was running against. And the other three were war, corruption, and fear.

We got so much candy that year. We paid attention to people's yard signs and depending on which way they leaned that was where we put the running mates.
That's beautiful

That's beautiful
It wasnt much planned. An old KFC costume for corruption. A ski mask and some camo pants for war. Fear was a ring wraith costume minus the crowns, again old. Presidential masks and some cheap suits. Easy peasy.

The latest Quinnipiac polls also have Biden leading Trump by 4 points in Texas... if Trump has to spend any time at all campaigning in Texas, he is in trouble.

VN Store

Back