The Firestorm thread. Undeniably the greatest

@firestorm have you considered working at Arbys for a 2nd job ?
No because I've worked at fast food in the past and it's a challenging job.
I say that because in the past I had a job at KFC and was not able to take food orders.

Starbucks Coffee, Qdoba and other restaurants have a bulletin board.
I might be able to find a bulletin board that allows persons to advertise services offered.

You should go heavy on Uber or Lyft when the College World Series comes to town. Probably would make some pretty decent money. Fill a cooler with some bottled water to give to customers and people will eat that stuff up.

It was priceless to see the Blues win their first Stanley Cup Finals game, and win for the 1st time vs the Bruins in the Stanley Cup Finals. A wonderful valiant impressive game 2 win for the Blues 3-2 in Overtime.
A amazing long range goal that went over the Bruins goalie going exactly where the Blues wanted, and the puck did hit the upper bar except crossed the line so not a issue. At DJ's Dugout the song used by the Blues Gloria was played.

After that embarrassment for the 1st game with a meltdown or implosion they regrouped and won a challenging game 2 because twice they had to tie this game, and needed to win in overtime since the late in 3rd the puck hit the far corner bar.

Here is my reaction to the Blues 3-2 game 2 Overtime win in DJ's Dugout. You can hear the song Gloria is playing, and a error by because in this video I say for my prediction that the Bruins win the Stanley Cup in 7 games.

Reactions: The Ron Mexico
Other Job
Yesterday on the bulletin board at a Qdoba I hung a piece of paper for my services Lawn mowing, Dog Walker, and Dog Watcher.
No one has called yet except since I'm most likely to get calls from Wag since a high amount of persons looking for dog walkers, dog sitters, etc use that app.

Wag
I downloaded the Wag app. All that is left to register which is a low amount 25 bucks, and that also orders my Wag t-shirt after filling out the information and choosing my t-shirt size which is Large.

3rd Week Uber
May 27-June 3
That is the date my 3rd week starts, and the day my third week ends.
11 trips, and I have made 84.65 which is because of a 5 dollar tip otherwise the amount would be 79.65 which is still high.
I'm a threat to exceed my 2nd week amount 136.52.
I might exceed my week 2 amount today before the Tennessee Liberty College Baseball tournament game, except even if I don't highly likely I increase my week 3 amount to above 111 bucks making it more likely that I'll exceed my week 2 amount of money made.

College Baseball Chapel Hill Regional
The Tennessee Liberty starts 6PM Central time.
It's on ESPN3 so I'll be going out to watch this game on a Friday night.

I don't want to miss any of the game so I'll be arriving at a restaurant that could be Icehouse early, and requesting ESPN3.
Icehouse might not have ESPN3 which is why I'll also call the 3 restaurants listed below.
Varsity Sports Cafe
Addy's Sports Bar and Grill
Old Chicago

I would be amazed if those 4 restaurants don't have a common Sports channel ESPN3. If that is true then I'll be calling Applebees, Buffalo Wild Wings,Buffalo Wings and Rings,Chillis, etc until I find a restaurant that has ESPN3.
I can listen to the game on the radio except watching the game is so much better.

Reactions: The Ron Mexico
Other Job
Yesterday on the bulletin board at a Qdoba I hung a piece of paper for my services Lawn mowing, Dog Walker, and Dog Watcher.
No one has called yet except since I'm most likely to get calls from Wag since a high amount of persons looking for dog walkers, dog sitters, etc use that app.

Wag
I downloaded the Wag app. All that is left to register which is a low amount 25 bucks, and that also orders my Wag t-shirt after filling out the information and choosing my t-shirt size which is Large.

3rd Week Uber
May 27-June 3
That is the date my 3rd week starts, and the day my third week ends.
11 trips, and I have made 84.65 which is because of a 5 dollar tip otherwise the amount would be 79.65 which is still high.
I'm a threat to exceed my 2nd week amount 136.52.
I might exceed my week 2 amount today before the Tennessee Liberty College Baseball tournament game, except even if I don't highly likely I increase my week 3 amount to above 111 bucks making it more likely that I'll exceed my week 2 amount of money made.

College Baseball Chapel Hill Regional
The Tennessee Liberty starts 6PM Central time.
It's on ESPN3 so I'll be going out to watch this game on a Friday night.

I don't want to miss any of the game so I'll be arriving at a restaurant that could be Icehouse early, and requesting ESPN3.
Icehouse might not have ESPN3 which is why I'll also call the 3 restaurants listed below.
Varsity Sports Cafe
Addy's Sports Bar and Grill
Old Chicago

I would be amazed if those 4 restaurants don't have a common Sports channel ESPN3. If that is true then I'll be calling Applebees, Buffalo Wild Wings,Buffalo Wings and Rings,Chillis, etc until I find a restaurant that has ESPN3.
I can listen to the game on the radio except watching the game is so much better.
ESPN 3 is an online stream - stay home watch on your laptop or whatever and order a pizza or I guess take the laptop to the IceHouse and watch it on the wifi

Reactions: firestorm
You should go heavy on Uber or Lyft when the College World Series comes to town. Probably would make some pretty decent money. Fill a cooler with some bottled water to give to customers and people will eat that stuff up.

No doubt it's going to be rock and rolling in Omaha during the College World Series. I'm guessing right now that I make more than 81 bucks for multiple days.

Thanks that is Great suggestion I'll use that, and HyVee has high quality water that doesn't cost a high amount.

Also a big bag of skittles that multiple persons can eat from, and from a box of pretzels, Both items I've seen I can buy at Super Target.

No doubt it's going to be rock and rolling in Omaha during the College World Series. I'm guessing right now that I make more than 81 bucks for multiple days.

Thanks that is Great suggestion I'll use that, and HyVee has high quality water that doesn't cost a high amount.

Also a big bag of skittles that multiple persons can eat from, and from a box of pretzels, Both items I've seen I can buy at Super Target.
As a customer I wouldn’t be very keen on eating food that random strangers have been fingering all day. I would suggest snack size things to hand out.

Uber Week 3
I failed to outperform myself since the amount of bucks I made is 116.92. That still is a high amount since over 100 bucks.

College Baseball
It was highly disappointing that the Volunteers made it to the final round and utterly outperformed by a great Tar Heels team 5-2. I know that it would have been a high wall to climb to defeat the Tar Heels twice, except still a highly disappointing ending to what was a great successful fruitful season since the Volunteers returned back to a Regional tournament, and made it to the Final round which was impressive since they had to win 2 consecutive games after the 1st game they lost that was a laugher.

I'm optimistic that the Volunteers can go farther next season by getting to a Super Regionals, and the College World Series might be reachable so that might also happen.

NHL Stanley Cup Finals
The Blues as usual prove they are resilient because they won game 4 with a decent 4-2 win. The Blues got a impressive early goal, and the 2nd and 3rd goals were amazing since the Blues were able to score with unintentional assists after the puck was blocked by the Bruins goalie, and a impressive long range goal late in the 3rd for the Blues because of a empty net.

This was highly impressive after the bush league performance in game 3 with the Bruins demolishing the Blues 7-2 in a game that was as awful as the score, the game was undramatic, uncompetitive, challenging to watch since was never close, and the Bruins without sweating outplayed the Blues for the entire game.

I predicted that the Blues would win the Stanley Cup in 7 games with most of the games being great close games.
3 of the 4 games have been great close games so that might happen, the Blues have a high wall to climb since they'll need to win 2 consecutive games vs a terrific Bruins team.
Even if this Stanley Cup Finals doesn't go to 7 games it is going to go to 6 games.

As a customer I wouldn’t be very keen on eating food that random strangers have been fingering all day. I would suggest snack size things to hand out.

Well Skittles does have the big bag of small bags so that wouldn't be a issue.
Also a box of chocolate protein bars.

I knew this dude that sold weed while being driven around by an Uber driver. Obviously, this particular dude tipped his Uber driver, well. Maybe, u need to find a guy like this, Firestorm, u probably wouldn't get in any trouble if he got caught. All u would have to do is play dumb and say u had no idea what he was doing, unless of course, u were blazing up with him while driving him around

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
I knew this dude that sold weed while being driven around by an Uber driver. Obviously, this particular dude tipped his Uber driver, well. Maybe, u need to find a guy like this, Firestorm, u probably wouldn't get in any trouble if he got caught. All u would have to do is play dumb and say u had no idea what he was doing, unless of course, u were blazing up with him while driving him around

@firestorm don’t get caught playing Jamie Foxx’s character to Tom Cruise like in the great movie Collateral.

Reactions: joevol33
2019 Stanley Cup Finals
Impressive that the Blues were able to win two consecutive games to take a one game lead in the 5th game with a challenging narrow 2-1 win in Boston. I was really amazed the obvious penalty was not called on the Blues before the Blues scored their important second goal.
The 2019 NHL Postseason has shown that karma happens with the robbed team winning after a game with a embarrassing missed call before a game winning goal or a major goal.
That is why I'm expecting the Bruins for the 6th game to play great, score more than 3 goals, and win by 4 goals or more after the embarrassing missed call in game 5

Thursday I completed the registration information for Wag , and download the Wag Walker on Friday.
I did have to order the t-shirt only pay the registration fee, except I choose to order the t-shirt since is a decent bright green color, and something I can wear that makes person aware that I work as a Wag Dog Walker.
I'm optimistic I'll be walking a husky, and might be the same husky that I've seen being walked in my neighborhood.

Uber
The amount of money I've made currently for this week is 115.23. I'm optimistic that I'll make more than 140 bucks this week.

Uber
The 1st week of June was a great week because I made a new high amount 181.14.

I worked on Monday, and made 39.92. I want to reach 200 bucks for a work week, and that is reachable if I'm making close to 40 bucks, or more than 40 bucks a day. Most likely will happen if I work 5 or 6 days out of the week.

2019 NBA Finals
Wow I'm amazed because the Raptors did not finish in game 5, they lead by 6 and the Warriors soul crushed them with a valiant comeback, and survived a scare at the end. Not what the Raptors wanted, they have to go back to Oakland for a game 6.
Raptors fans will be hitting the red panic button if the Warriors increase momentum with winning game 6.

2019 Stanley Cup Finals
Karma has consistently been shown in the 2019 Playoffs a team rebounds after a frustrating defeat in a game because of a glaring missed call. That's why I was not amazed to see the Bruins demolish the Blues 5-1 in Saint Louis in game 6, although I was amazed the onslaught did not happen until the 3rd Period.
I'm amazed this is going to 7 games like I predicted, and I'll find out if I'm right about the Blues winning the Stanley Cup in 7 games this Wednesday Night.
I want to see a great close game 7.

I have 2 videos I'll be uploading to youtube today.
1 is not something you see everyday at McDonald's.

Uber
The 1st week of June was a great week because I made a new high amount 181.14.

I worked on Monday, and made 39.92. I want to reach 200 bucks for a work week, and that is reachable if I'm making close to 40 bucks, or more than 40 bucks a day. Most likely will happen if I work 5 or 6 days out of the week.

2019 NBA Finals
Wow I'm amazed because the Raptors did not finish in game 5, they lead by 6 and the Warriors soul crushed them with a valiant comeback, and survived a scare at the end. Not what the Raptors wanted, they have to go back to Oakland for a game 6.
Raptors fans will be hitting the red panic button if the Warriors increase momentum with winning game 6.

2019 Stanley Cup Finals
Karma has consistently been shown in the 2019 Playoffs a team rebounds after a frustrating defeat in a game because of a glaring missed call. That's why I was not amazed to see the Bruins demolish the Blues 5-1 in Saint Louis in game 6, although I was amazed the onslaught did not happen until the 3rd Period.
I'm amazed this is going to 7 games like I predicted, and I'll find out if I'm right about the Blues winning the Stanley Cup in 7 games this Wednesday Night.
I want to see a great close game 7.

I have 2 videos I'll be uploading to youtube today.
1 is not something you see everyday at McDonald's.
I made $202 Saturday night with Uber. Of course Nashville is probably easier to do.

VN Store

Back