'20 LA ATH Joel Williams (Kentucky commit)

Florida fans watching as their commitment list shrinks and shrinks and shrinks....
giphy.gif

It's a weird thing, whats going on down in Florida. It might not be anything, and this is just a case of flakey kids being flakes (typical in recruiting). But when you add in the transfers and the whole rape thing.... it's not a good look.

Is it Mullen? He didnt seem to have many issues at MSU that I can remember. But something is amiss. Really hoping this is the begining of a bad era in UF football.

It's a weird thing, whats going on down in Florida. It might not be anything, and this is just a case of flakey kids being flakes (typical in recruiting). But when you add in the transfers and the whole rape thing.... it's not a good look.

Is it Mullen? He didnt seem to have many issues at MSU that I can remember. But something is amiss. Really hoping this is the begining of a bad era in UF football.
It’s just Florida being Florida.

If you google it, it appears that there were multiple arrests at Mississippi State in Mullen's last few years. I know that can happen anywhere, but I think I counted at least 4-5 arrests, including an assault on campus in addition to the Simmons situation.

Reactions: EdEcEko77
If you google it, it appears that there were multiple arrests at Mississippi State in Mullen's last few years. I know that can happen anywhere, but I think I counted at least 4-5 arrests, including an assault on campus in addition to the Simmons situation.
Didn't hear much about that.

Mullen won more games in year 1 than Spurrier and Meyer, with a far inferior inherited team.

Also, Florida led Georgia mid-way through the 3rd quarter last year and trailed by only 6 midway through the 4th. Florida completed with UGA in year 1 under Mullen, this team will be better than last year’s team.

It brings me no joy in saying this, but I'm afraid Georgia wins it all this year.

Well... they'd have to beat us first!

But seriously, I don't think Georgia can handle Alabama yet, unless they take another step back. Clemson is king right now.

I hope you guys are right. I've got about one more season to live in Georgia, and I don't think I could take it if they win lol.

Reactions: SweetasSoda

VN Store

Back