'20 TX QB Haynes King (TAMU Commit)

Last time I checked Malzahn’s gimmick offense ain’t pro style. Reading body language I liked his response to Texas A&M.

Yeah they dont care if they win or lose.
Relatively care less than their basketball program. Google their former coaches after Spurrier...they don’t want a disaster. They leave Cut alone. Not saying he doesn’t leave in four years, but age and/or work related stress and unrealistic program expectations won’t be the reason. He’s the type that wants to teach until he’s not breathing...why not do it as a HC?

Isn't Tanner supposed to be a GA ot something. Get into coaching is what I remember reading. I thinks it's cool now homie.
Yeah. Having him host is a good idea imo. Since he is someone the coaches and school are still taking care of and giving him career opportunities even after he had to retire due to injuries and his lack of support for his singing career.

Relatively care less than their basketball program. Google their former coaches after Spurrier...they don’t want a disaster. They leave Cut alone. Not saying he doesn’t leave in four years, but age and/or work related stress and unrealistic program expectations won’t be the reason. He’s the type that wants to teach until he’s not breathing...why not do it as a HC?
I think you underestimate the stress of being a HC at Duke or anywhere for that matter. He has health issues, just saying the trail is ending.

I think you underestimate the stress of being a HC at Duke or anywhere for that matter. He has health issues, just saying the trail is ending.
My question is this, given who we're discussing.
Is the thought of not coaching, more stressful?

Reactions: butchna
Someday. I think you overestimate his frailty.

I feel like Cut's days are numbered.

David Cutcliffe is the head man at Duke as long as he wants the job. He has developed more players and had more success there during his tenure than anyone in the recent past. His days are only numbered if he chooses to take another head coaching job.

David Cutcliffe is the head man at Duke as long as he wants the job. He has developed more players and had more success there during his tenure than anyone in the recent past. His days are only numbered if he chooses to take another head coaching job.

He's talking about his health. Nobody believes Cut would ever get fired, and I doubt he would leave on his own.

Reactions: Montrell Hardy
Im sure we all do. But Im kind of in the "I'm not sure how bad they are" room. I rewatched the Alabama game from last season for example and iirc it was about 40+ min into the game before I didn't get to 3 Mississippi on time provided by the o line. Im not taking a shot at JG. Im only stating a fact that I personally discovered due to people down right demoralizing the entire unit. They are not perfect but they are not bad either
Dude the O-line couldn't block division 2 teams......JG has some flaws but nowhere near the amount the line had last year. It's really not even close.

Dude the O-line couldn't block division 2 teams......JG has some flaws but nowhere near the amount the line had last year. It's really not even close.
Im not here to take shots at JG. Or the o line. Im not in that game. But I will tell you that the o line provided 3 seconds even against Alabama. Feel free to check for yourself on you tube with nothing but time provided in mind. Now if we are talking about run blocking I'll have to agree. Im not sure we would even get to our second hand if we counted total yrds the d line was pushed backwards all season.

Obviously want him at UT but for some reason I’d be cool with him going to Duke.

VN Store

Back