Bad News Rumors Out Of Gainesville

Damn. Is he trying to get it renamed the Mullen cup? At least we know who's currently leading in the standings.
Is this a start?

April 23: recruiting staff arrested for stalking and threatening to blow up ex gf's car
April 27: 2021 commit de-commits
April 30: 2019 QB signee transferring
May 2: Said QB linked to sexual assault accusations
May 3: 5-star at pipeline school commits to Clemson
May 7: Player arrested'
May 9: Top 2019 signee transferring
May 9: Top 2021 commit de-commits

Reactions: norrislakevol
We play FSU, Miami and two FCS schools.

Playing two FCS schools is two too many, but our schedule critics always forget about FSU, and they claim we should play Miami more often, which we’ve consistently done over the past two decades (and again this season).

How long has it been since we did not face a top ten schedule by year end?

How long has it been since we did not face a top ten schedule by year end?

Irrelevant...

To silence our schedule critics once and for all, UF needs to play Miami every year, move the UT game to November and add an annual P5 OOC road game outside of the eastern time zone...all while keeping FSU as the season finale and LSU as our permanent West opponent.

Irrelevant...

To silence our schedule critics once and for all, UF needs to play Miami every year, move the UT game to November and add an annual P5 OOC road game outside of the eastern time zone...all while keeping FSU as the season finale and LSU as our permanent West opponent.

I assume you are joking.

Irrelevant...

I could support this proposal. Joking or not.

Reactions: malinoisvol
Irrelevant...

Yes, it wouldn't kill you to play a home and away with a non-conference team west of Mississippi river.

Over the last three decades, we played at UCLA, California, Oregon, Oklahoma...just to name a few.

Yes, it wouldn't kill you to play a home and away with a non-conference team west of Mississippi river.

Over the last three decades, we played at UCLA, California, Oregon, Oklahoma...just to name a few.
Had to make a 3 decade long argument?

Yes, yes we are. Especially since Steele's transfer has to do with the coaches delaying a room transfer request from January.

http://www.gatorsports.com/2019/05/...fer-ufs-top-2019-recruit-leaving-the-program/
Another Hutch? First time I’ve seen you. What’s the 40 about? I’m 40 so that would be funny if that was the reason for that in your name. Even if you are a Hutch and 40ish you go off the tracks by being a UGA fan. Not everyone can be perfect so I forgive you in advance. There’s still room on the Big Orange Bandwagon though as we are on our way up!

Irrelevant...

We would still bitch when you continued kicking our ass every year.

Another Hutch? First time I’ve seen you. What’s the 40 about? I’m 40 so that would be funny if that was the reason for that in your name. Even if you are a Hutch and 40ish you go off the tracks by being a UGA fan. Not everyone can be perfect so I forgive you in advance. There’s still room on the Big Orange Bandwagon though as we are on our way up!

Hutch is my nickname from my ball playing days and 40 is my number during my college playing days (baseball). Sorry my old man would disown me if I wore orange as he played football and baseball at UGA. And I sure hope y'all on are on the way up (I believe y'all are with Pruitt despite how much I dislike him as a person...heck of a coach). My best friend is a VFL and got me to make an account on here a long time ago and y'all are good bunch for the most part so I occasionally visit this site.

It killed us. We lost all those games

It killed us. We lost all those games

Nah brah, we beat Cal & UCLA. Those games are something that we remember.

Florida playing La-La Tech State Phoenix College three games per year every year is shameful.

I am proud of gater boys for setting up a home & away with Colorado in the Mary Jane Bowl.

VN Store

Back