Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
uhh what? No the workers may make less or have hours cut, not sure where the consumer comes in there. And yes companies will take lower MARGINS if it could mean higher market share. Thinking of absorbing additional tax as meaning less profit is too simplistic. We are talking a shift in taxes...not taxes in general.

Again, most companies are not c-corps. Understand? The landscape of competition doesn't often allow raising prices when non c-corps would just beat you. Fact is the real world doesn't work like you may expect from an econ 101 class. Real businnesses have larger strategic scopes than to just raise prices every time something comes up.
Lol. Have you worked in the real world? Own your own business. I do and have for many years. The worker by being paid less money does pay the taxes, by your definition. Corporations pay zero taxes.

Thinking about getting a second vehicle.....

Gonna go the gently used route - 2-3 years old less than 40k miles.

Leaning Toyota Camry, or Honda Accord for their obvious great reputation etc.

But I also really like how the Nissan Maximas and Kia Optimas look.

Anyone have any experience with either of those that can give feedback?

Reactions: ChismsHeadband
I need some Volnation help. My son, Ethan Webber, was nominated for Athlete of the week in So. Alabama for pitching lights out vs. Auburn High School and eliminating them in State Playoffs. They were the defending state champions. Please vote for him in the al.com poll. Ethan Webber Baker High School. Thanks for your help volnation.

Log your vote for the top Coastal spring athlete for the week ending May 6.

Reactions: Wezel
I don’t go to parties. I’m an adult.
Super bowl parties? Home warming parties? Ugly sweater parties? Game night? I guess we don't have many official "parties" but a lot of..."get togethers". A party is more like inviting tons of people, we are more a core group of 10-15 that hang out together. But this town is also full of adult kids that still party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back