Transfers?

Holy crap UConn is so screwed :D:D:D

They have 4 talented starters, but have zilch after that. Coombs was their only backup guard. If the UK transfer isn't healthy, they will only have 7 players on their roster, and #5 is a freshman and 6/7 aren't any good.

I plan on breaking out the popcorn good :cool:!
Next season will be the least amount of depth I have ever seen them with. They will need Nelson-Ododa to step up big.

She said just yesterday she expects more transfers from the team.

Did something change or did she misspeak?

She posted that she worded her response very badly. She meant that she expects transfers because transfers a part of the landscape now. She was speaking in general terms, not specifically to Tennessee.

Reactions: stlvolsfan
Yes, I read that post you referred to and shook my head. I know not up to normal uconn standards, but 3 final 4’s in a row is much better than most.
But that post was talking about next season's team, not the last 3. They will have some real deficiencies next season for the first time in quite a while.

Reactions: Smallvol#1
UCONN fans are the worst . Because Evina has taken an "Unofficial" Visit they have already came up with scenarios to feel better thinking Coombs left bc Evina is coming LOL . Man will they be in for a rude awakening if she goes home to Oregon . The most dramatically spoiled fan base im america. Ijs

Reactions: JustaChicken
UCONN fans are the worst . Because Evina has taken an "Unofficial" Visit they have already came up with scenarios to feel better thinking Coombs left bc Evina is coming LOL . Man will they be in for a rude awakening if she goes home to Oregon . The most dramatically spoiled fan base im america. Ijs
Spoiled? As we should be. Winning does that. Im sure you remember winning right? Or has it been too long😉

Reactions: mcannon1
Spoiled? As we should be. Winning does that. Im sure you remember winning right? Or has it been too long😉
LOL winning ? You sure you remember winning ? I mean its only been 4 years since the unbeatable have won a title. Notice the amount of high recruits choosing to pass on you guys . Yes your time has ended . Sad to see you cant envision this.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce

Lol 🙄 yes winning in the ACC is hard I mean the AAC. Shoot Holly would still be around if she coached in that leaague 🤣😂

I am just busting ya chops 😃 I respect the UConn program but don’t be messing with my LV familia 😡😂

+1000000000 I’m glad someone other than me sees that with Massengill! It’s like pulling teeth trying to get the people in our Facebook LadyVol group to realize she sucks on offense.....bad!

So, why is it important that others concur in lambasting Massengill? What does it help to have lots of posters saying that she "sucks on offense.......bad." She is not the first freshman player to have some difficulties in adjusting to college game. Her stats (33% FG) clearly show that she needs some work on her shot. Other facets of her game have to be calibrated because she played point guard, for the most part, in a cameo role, which makes it hard to get into any kind of flow. But, I can support folks discussing specific dimensions of her game that she (and other LVs like Rae) need to work on but dismissing her as a player who should have not been recruited or that "sucks" just adds to the toxic social media environment that surrounded the team this season. I suspect that is why you found posters hesitant to rally around the claim that Massengill sucks.

Last edited:
btw, the little gule who I was bragging about over his high gpa and accomplishments in high school 2 years ago is just about to flunk out of his accounting major at UF.

no easy classes! :(

VN Store

Back