Dershowitz sued for Defamation

evillawyer

Dark Brandon, B*tches!
Plaintiff represented by Boies Schiller, so I assume they've vetted this woman's story thoroughly.

Defendant Dershowitz was Epstein’s attorney, close friend, and co-conspirator. Dershowitz was also a participant in sex trafficking, including as one of the men to whom Epstein lent out Plaintiff for sex.

Reactions: davethevol
The poor victims of their sexual depravity. Oh, I forgot you were a big supporter of Roy Moore. Say no more.
I am not in position to support Roy Moore or not. He would only be my choice if he was running against a Democrat. Judge Roy can't help who he loves. He is just like Mayor Pete.

Last edited:
Defendant Dershowitz was Epstein’s attorney, close friend, and co-conspirator. Dershowitz was also a participant in sex trafficking, including as one of the men to whom Epstein lent out Plaintiff for sex.
Explains why he went to the dark side.

Except, Epstein is one of the most central figures in pizzagate. So, this thread is literally parroting pizzagate talking points. But it is just a bunch of paranoid conspiracy theory talk, right?

All I know is Boies Schiller is a VERY good law firm. They would not take this case without researching plaintiff's story and having a high degree of confidence in it, especially given that Dershowitz is the defendant.

Reactions: luthervol
Dershowitz makes a case why obstruction isn't merited and laments the criminalization of politics and what do you know, he's facing a lawsuit.

What are the odds? Guess he wouldn't participate in his "suicide".

Reactions: AM64 and FLVOL69
Now how is it like that?

EL told us that was a lock; Mueller shot it down but EL still believes it's a lock and Mueller was just referring to a technicality.

IOW, EL gets over his skis when it comes to legal news about his political opponents.

VN Store

Back