Dershowitz sued for Defamation

Oh dear Lord.

These are the documents BF saw? Cohen's lawyers claim "code words" were used to instruct him to lie?

my favorite

"The more than 100 pages of documents included with Cohen’s memo claim to lay bare a “conspiracy to collude” with the Russian government during the campaign, along with an array of other crimes by the president. The memo also for the "first time discloses Michael Cohen’s testimony to the Mueller team and to other non-public testimony to congressional committees," according to Cohen's legal team."

Guess Mueller didn't see the same conspiracy that Cohen laid bare...

Also love BF using Cohen's own claim as proof that they were right about it - you'd think they'd realize Cohen was FOS but know, this is PROOF WE WERE RIGHT!

LOL

For EL and BuzzFeed

68099d3dda696e3492501192db678513.jpg

Include me please. I'm not giving up.

You believe the BF story? Even after it was revealed that Cohen's evidence was "well he didn't tell me to directly, he used code words but I knew what he meant"? He admitted that he was in fact NOT directed to lie but interpreted that he was.

Why you guys are hitching yourself to Cohen I have no idea but I guess it's all you got

You believe the BF story? Even after it was revealed that Cohen's evidence was "well he didn't tell me to directly, he used code words but I knew what he meant"? He admitted that he was in fact NOT directed to lie but interpreted that he was.

Why you guys are hitching yourself to Cohen I have no idea but I guess it's all you got

He thinks CNN is the standard for news😂

Trump only hires the best. Cohen lied when he was suppose to lie and now he tells the truth when he is suppose to tell the truth. Trump would hire nothing less.

Include me please. I'm not giving up.

It seems to have only gotten better for BuzzFeed since the Mueller statement. Based on the evidence available (including Cohen's testimony), the issue appears to be whether "directed" was too strong of a word, not whether the story was completely false. Certainly, Cohen felt he was being directed to lie and acted in accordance with what he interpreted that direction to be.

Trump only hires the best. Cohen lied when he was suppose to lie and now he tells the truth when he is suppose to tell the truth. Trump would hire nothing less.

The problem is he lied period, he has zero credibility. I’m sure you’ve never hired a lazy teacher or ****** contractor, he was just one of many attorneys in the fold.

The problem is he lied period, he has zero credibility. I’m sure you’ve never hired a lazy teacher or ****** contractor, he was just one of many attorneys in the fold.
So lying means you have zero credibility, yet you support Trump. Interesting.

It seems to have only gotten better for BuzzFeed since the Mueller statement. Based on the evidence available (including Cohen's testimony), the issue appears to be whether "directed" was too strong of a word, not whether the story was completely false. Certainly, Cohen felt he was being directed to lie and acted in accordance with what he interpreted that direction to be.
That's it. YGHN!

Bolded is unproven. All we know is that Cohen is "claiming" he felt he was being directed to lie. He first claimed he was directed to lie. Shown to be false so he claimed "code words" were used and he interpreted that to be being directed. Not only is his claim not actionable it entirely depends on believing him as he not only failed to produce evidence he was directed; he openly admits he was not specifically directed to but "felt" he was. There is no evidence that Cohen "felt he was being directed to lie" other than Cohen claiming that's how he felt.

Now on to BF. They claimed to have seen documentation that he was directed to lie (though the 2 authors contradicted each other on this point). At best their documentation is Cohen claiming exactly what is stated above. No direct evidence, no emails or telephone recordings or transcripts of conversations. Cohen making a claim that he "felt" he was being told to do something while admitting those words were not used.

If I said you told me to kill your wife and it turns out my "evidence" is you used code words like "she's driving me nuts" and "I wish I'd never married her" would you consider that confirming a story that claimed "EL directed Volinbham to kill his wife"?

Can't believe you are standing by this one.

VN Store

Back