Dershowitz sued for Defamation

Bolded is unproven. All we know is that Cohen is "claiming" he felt he was being directed to lie. He first claimed he was directed to lie. Shown to be false so he claimed "code words" were used and he interpreted that to be being directed. Not only is his claim not actionable it entirely depends on believing him as he not only failed to produce evidence he was directed; he openly admits he was not specifically directed to but "felt" he was. There is no evidence that Cohen "felt he was being directed to lie" other than Cohen claiming that's how he felt.

Now on to BF. They claimed to have seen documentation that he was directed to lie (though the 2 authors contradicted each other on this point). At best their documentation is Cohen claiming exactly what is stated above. No direct evidence, no emails or telephone recordings or transcripts of conversations. Cohen making a claim that he "felt" he was being told to do something while admitting those words were not used.

If I said you told me to kill your wife and it turns out my "evidence" is you used code words like "she's driving me nuts" and "I wish I'd never married her" would you consider that confirming a story that claimed "EL directed Volinbham to kill his wife"?

Can't believe you are standing by this one.

Have to look at context. If you're a mob boss and whenever you want to whack somebody you say they're driving you nuts and then your underlings whack the person, to which you approve, your statement to the underlings that someone is driving you nuts becomes a directive to kill the person.

Cohen's point was Trump said what he wanted to be the case and, as his fixer, you had to act and speak in accordance with that. So if Trump said there was no Russian deal in 2016, you had to act and testify in accordance with that.

Wasn’t he supposed to be the hero of the left ? The one who will take out Trump! CNN gushed over this POS endlessly.. lol
He may replace Rossie O'Donnell as the left's equivalent to Trump. Maybe he can be Rossie's VP. That would be a classic Trump-like ticket.

Have to look at context. If you're a mob boss and whenever you want to whack somebody you say they're driving you nuts and then your underlings whack the person, to which you approve, your statement to the underlings that someone is driving you nuts becomes a directive to kill the person.

Cohen's point was Trump said what he wanted to be the case and, as his fixer, you had to act and speak in accordance with that. So if Trump said there was no Russian deal in 2016, you had to act and testify in accordance with that.

Smh ... so now we aren’t going with facts we are going to pile on “ context “ until it’s enough to impeach ? Lol

You have to look at the context - all this comes from Cohen. He's lied repeatedly under oath. He's trying to save his own skin. You told us it shows "Cohen felt as if he was being instructed to lie". As I pointed out, that is not established. It is Cohen SAYING that's how he felt. It is not a fact that he felt that way.

As soon as it was revealed his "Trump told me to lie" was entirely built on his alleged interpretation of some "code words" any respectable journalism outlet would admit they got ahead of the story but not BuzzFeed - they double down and source their own reporting. You of course happily go along for the ride.

So the story "Trump directly told Cohen to lie to Congress and we have seen the prove" turns out to be Cohen claims he felt he was being told to lie because Trump said some things (that are not telling him to lie) and he "felt" that it meant he was being told to lie even though there's no record of him being told to do so.

Smh ... so now we aren’t going with facts we are going to pile on “ context “ until it’s enough to impeach ? Lol

The left world is all about feelings; facts are immaterial and to be avoided whenever possible.

Reactions: FLVOL69
You have to look at the context - all this comes from Cohen. He's lied repeatedly under oath. He's trying to save his own skin. You told us it shows "Cohen felt as if he was being instructed to lie". As I pointed out, that is not established. It is Cohen SAYING that's how he felt. It is not a fact that he felt that way.

As soon as it was revealed his "Trump told me to lie" was entirely built on his alleged interpretation of some "code words" any respectable journalism outlet would admit they got ahead of the story but not BuzzFeed - they double down and source their own reporting. You of course happily go along for the ride.

So the story "Trump directly told Cohen to lie to Congress and we have seen the prove" turns out to be Cohen claims he felt he was being told to lie because Trump said some things (that are not telling him to lie) and he "felt" that it meant he was being told to lie even though there's no record of him being told to do so.

It's pathetic in a wounded animal dragging-rear legs kind of way, that Cohen, like Comey, was vilified by the left as a <insert vilest of characterizations here> liar, etc before he turned into their liar and remains a lone outpost of solace for them.

Enough to make a grown man cry.

VN Store

Back