'20 GA OL Tate Ratledge (UGA commit)

When I was at Soddy-Daisy, Coach Mullinax came to a few of our practices to help us install an overloaded set from the Wing-T. He was awesome... we called the formation Tribe etc etc.Only beat McMinn once when I was in school. Y'all did have Jajuan Smith at the time though. He definitely could have been a solid DB if he chose the football route.
Ah, Soddy Daisy, food at Steve’s Landing is awesome.

Still 50/50 here, expect multiple visits to both before deciding.

That’s why I think Cooper pops soon... they are pushing him to commit... hearing anything like that?

I think he waits till summer. It's possible he could make an emotional decision and commit earlier, especially if Baron commits, but he has a businesslike approach and his family and coaches are telling him to take his time. I think he, Ratledge and Baron will continue to take visits. Ditto Lawrence.

I think he waits till summer. It's possible he could make an emotional decision and commit earlier, especially if Baron commits, but he has a businesslike approach and his family and coaches are telling him to take his time. I think he, Ratledge and Baron will continue to take visits. Ditto Lawrence.
It will be interesting to see if he pops in the next month... I know they are trying to get him to for Ratledge... either way I think Cooper is a Vol till he isn’t.

It will be interesting to see if he pops in the next month... I know they are trying to get him to for Ratledge... either way I think Cooper is a Vol till he isn’t.
Oh no you don’t. You said l, and I quote, “he WILL pop soon”. There’s no “I think” blah blah blah in that post. Sounds like you don’t have any inside info...

Oh no you don’t. You said l, and I quote, “he WILL pop soon”. There’s no “I think” blah blah blah in that post. Sounds like you don’t have any inside info...
tenor.gif

Our OL recruiting has been pretty much outstanding recently. Thank god for that, it needed a complete rebuild
Its an easy sell when you can flat-out promise a 5* freshman playing time... when it really counts is after you fix the OL, can you still recruit them without that promise or does the honeymoon period have a fallout... great players can make great plays, but you need depth to close the game out

Our OL recruiting has been pretty much outstanding recently. Thank god for that, it needed a complete rebuild
agreed. and that's not even counting the CA or JL....

but you get wright and morris last year, and rogers and ratledge this year...whoa. and i realize rogers is like on the DL here...but you get the idea.

mercy.

Reactions: Catbone

VN Store

Back