'20 GA OL Tate Ratledge (UGA commit)

Gotcha

Not me...I know a cousin very well and talk to him a lot. He is a big Vol fan...I think he is even on this board. That’s the extent of it for me. Haven’t spoke to Dean since the retirement of Coach Mullinax.
Mullinax live and die by the Wing-T. Had some great runs back in the day though. Go Tribe! Go Vols!

Mullinax live and die by the Wing-T. Had some great runs back in the day though. Go Tribe! Go Vols!
When I was at Soddy-Daisy, Coach Mullinax came to a few of our practices to help us install an overloaded set from the Wing-T. He was awesome... we called the formation Tribe etc etc.Only beat McMinn once when I was in school. Y'all did have Jajuan Smith at the time though. He definitely could have been a solid DB if he chose the football route.

Reactions: GableVol
When I was at Soddy-Daisy, Coach Mullinax came to a few of our practices to help us install an overloaded set from the Wing-T. He was awesome... we called the formation Tribe etc etc.Only beat McMinn once when I was in school. Y'all did have Jajuan Smith at the time though. He definitely could have been a solid DB if he chose the football route.
What year at SD? I don’t recall a coach Mullinax.

Jajuan Smith was definitely a great athlete. Db and receiver. Baller on the basketball court too.

Reactions: SD189
Thoughts from a UGA fan

"I think it will be tough to beat a family full of UT fans, but with the appearance that you guys are grooming Morris at LT and have Wright coming in, there is a question about the depth chart. Meanwhile, we're expecting to lose both tackles as early NFL entries after this season. Thomas, our LT is listed by a number of folks as the top LT prospect of draft eligible players. Wilson will be a RSoph, but I fully expect him to leave because he might have the higher ceiling of the two and is also getting some 1st round projections. "

Thoughts from a UGA fan

"I think it will be tough to beat a family full of UT fans, but with the appearance that you guys are grooming Morris at LT and have Wright coming in, there is a question about the depth chart. Meanwhile, we're expecting to lose both tackles as early NFL entries after this season. Thomas, our LT is listed by a number of folks as the top LT prospect of draft eligible players. Wilson will be a RSoph, but I fully expect him to leave because he might have the higher ceiling of the two and is also getting some 1st round projections. "
so now we're too deep?

lol.

Pruitt solved the depth woes in one class.
eh. not entirely. he solved a large portion of the talent issue...depth is still not where it needs to be....it's better. we have a mostly legit 2 deep....

we just got a lot younger on the OL....though more talented.

Thoughts from a UGA fan

Saccamano is a tool.

Reactions: JacketVol
Thoughts from a UGA fan

And they haven’t signed ANY 5 star OL the last 3 cycles? 😏

From another vol fan poster

"
The key players in his recruitment are absolutely letting him make his own decision but it is understood by all that if he chooses the Vols tears will flow throughout that family @Bob Saccamano and that is first hand info.

Tate wants to be a Vol at heart. However he is viewing this as a business decision more so than a follow your heart decision.

I also don't think that offensive lineman care about depth charts. There are 5 OL spots and if you are legit and one of the top 5 you are going to play, period. Every big time program signs 5 and highly ranked 4 stars every single year. Just part of it.

This is a 2 team race between Tennessee and Georgia and has been for some time. Also first hand info. "

VN Store

Back