'20 TN CB Keshawn Lawrence (UT SIGNEE)

This one will be an interesting one... I think in the end we snag him. This is the guy for them
in state. He is very athletic and is very versatile... he is the “type” of guy Pruitt loves... however LSU is really good at recruiting Memphis and DB’s so this will be close to the end... barring some major misstep by LSU...

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
This one will be an interesting one... I think in the end we snag him. This is the guy for them
in state. He is very athletic and is very versatile... he is the “type” of guy Pruitt loves... however LSU is really good at recruiting Memphis and DB’s so this will be close to the end... barring some major misstep by LSU...
Memphis? He plays in Nashville so....

I'm still bitter we couldn't get Jacoby Stevens up here. I hate losing to those Cajun c****.

Prior staff going to sleep on Phillips (Nashville) was much worse than Stevens. Phillips at LB is a complete player and will probably go pro after this year. Stevens has been pretty average thus far.

Reactions: JazzMaster001
Prior staff going to sleep on Phillips (Nashville) was much worse than Stevens. Phillips at LB is a complete player and will probably go pro after this year. Stevens has been pretty average thus far.

Yeah but that was just Butch ineptitude. Phillips was not nearly as highly ranked and it seemed would have had some interest had the staff pursued it. Stevens it seemed like just never had much interest in us, which for a kid in Murf'boro, just aggravated me. I know he was from LA originally, but still...

Yeah but that was just Butch ineptitude. Phillips was not nearly as highly ranked and it seemed would have had some interest had the staff pursued it. Stevens it seemed like just never had much interest in us, which for a kid in Murf'boro, just aggravated me. I know he was from LA originally, but still...

If you're talking about Jacob Philips, wasn't he a 5* by at least one recruiting service? Regardless, the fact that Butch didn't even pursue Philips is still unbelievable.

Agree. I do think this kid is really like warm right now on Tennessee though. I think a lot of kids like the program but are in this wait and see mode as to where this team is this season.

I want to land this kid but I really think this may be one of the best staffs in the country at identifying and coaching DBs. Pruitt and Ansley imo are elite coaches at the position.

Jacoby grew up in La,and a big LSU fan.He moved to Murfreesboro and played at Oakland He was going there or bust,so don,t be bitter!!

Keshawn is at LSU’s spring game today and there’s a giant post-game crawfish boil for recruits and players and their families and the staff. My wife and I are here and I just watched Keshawn trying (without success) to figure out how to peel a crawfish and a recruiting assistant had to show him. 😂 I forget how weird most of this stuff is people from out of town.
Mmmm. Don't care about LSU, but the menu is on point...

Keshawn is at LSU’s spring game today and there’s a giant post-game crawfish boil for recruits and players and their families and the staff. My wife and I are here and I just watched Keshawn trying (without success) to figure out how to peel a crawfish and a recruiting assistant had to show him. 😂 I forget how weird most of this stuff is people from out of town.
Ask him where his recruitment stand 😃

Ain't no Tennessee boy then

Reactions: peaygolf
Not at Crawfest at Tulane this weekend?

Clemson (who was supposedly our biggest competition here) has recently landed both RJ Mickens and Fred Davis so they must be backing off of him.. Right?

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer

VN Store

Back