'20 TN CB Keshawn Lawrence (UT SIGNEE)

Did hear back from Lawrence earlier. Set to interview him tomorrow as long as all holds up on his end. Any particular questions you guys would like asked if it does go through?

Did hear back from Lawrence earlier. Set to interview him tomorrow as long as all holds up on his end. Any particular questions you guys would like asked if it does go through?

Pruitt and Ansley have had tremendous success coaching and developing NFL DB’s. How much does that factor in to the decision?

Compare his visits?

What’s his timeline look like for a decision?

What are his impressions of TN being from TN? Is there a pull to go to the in state school?

Does he prefer to go somewhere already winning or is there a pull to “make TN great again?”

What is the most important factor in his decision?

Who does he model his game after?

There, that’s all I’ve got.

Compare his visits?

What’s his timeline look like for a decision?

What are his impressions of TN being from TN? Is there a pull to go to the in state school?

Does he prefer to go somewhere already winning or is there a pull to “make TN great again?”

What is the most important factor in his decision?

Who does he model his game after?

There, that’s all I’ve got.
Now I’m so proud of you!

You should ask him about his Timetable for his commitment. When he thinks he’s gonna make a decision and when he does if that’s it or he’ll still look around..

Also, if he plans to enroll early at his school of choice

How does he see himself contributing to this D.

VN Store

Back