'20 DC WR Rakim Jarrett (Maryland signee)

Eh. If I were a betting man, I’d put money on 7. I’m not expecting world beaters next year, but I am expecting improvement. Schedule is easier, 2 more wins is not a lot to ask.

O/u will be at 6.5 (if it's not already published). I'd definitely take the over, but not by much. If it were 7.5, I'd hold onto my money.

tenor.gif

O/u will be at 6.5 (if it's not already published). I'd definitely take the over, but not by much. If it were 7.5, I'd hold onto my money.

Agree on the O/U. I still think we win 6, with a pretty good shot at 7 if this team puts it all together one Saturday (e.g., @Auburn this past season). Major questions along both lines and the week-to-week SEC grind is what keeps me from expecting 7 or more wins this year.

Still looking into it and gathering what we can, because we haven't heard from Jarrett to this point. But the little bit we've heard so far suggests Tennessee still is in good shape coming out of the visit, and the Vols remain one of the favorites to land him.

It's worth noting, though, that just yesterday afternoon Jarrett tweeted, "Gotta Visit Clemson Now !" So if anyone was thinking he might just go ahead and announce a commitment coming off his latest series of visits — he went to 8-9 different schools last week — that tweet suggests he's not done just yet.
Callahan

Reactions: quadlee21

VN Store

Back