'20 DC WR Rakim Jarrett (Maryland signee)

really never understood this take. lsu was 10-3 last year with top 40 offensive production against one of the hardest schedules in the country. burrow isn't peyton, but he was a game manager and did his job. pretty well, too.

12th in the sec in qbr. maybe that is managing, but with all that talent would expect better than 12th. Only topped storey and fitzgerald who were atrocious. 3.12 ypc doesnt help either

Reactions: LittleVol
Oh I know. Recruiting is certainly fluid but I just think it's funny how he comments that way in just about every single post. It's always, "yes, he likes the Vols.....but he likes other teams as well..." Not sure I've ever seen him make a single definitive post. He's studied the Brent Hubbs playbook of "saying a lot without saying much at all" and perfected it.
Might want to go ahead and start a thread on Ebony Jackson. Offers will come, think UT just offered.

Kid can absolutely Fly. Runs 10.5 100 at 205 lbs.
VERY quiet, private kid.

If Rakim had to decide today then it would be us from what I’ve been told. But he loves taking visits and I know personally that some OSU fans are still very confident that they will get him. So it will be interesting to see what happens, I haven’t heard when he will make a commitment though

VN Store

Back