'20 DC WR Rakim Jarrett (Maryland signee)

Callahan has perfected the CYA posting style. Even if a kid filmed a commitment video, showed it to Callahan, told him he's committing in an hour....Callahan would still write a post like that, "Vols in a good spot. But it's still possible he takes other visits." Don't think I ever see him just post something simple like "vols in a good spot" like Hubbs or Price do at times. He always writes at least a few sentences and always leaves it as "recruiting is fluid, never know, it's possible he takes visits, etc..."

Callahan has perfected the CYA posting style. Even if a kid filmed a commitment video, showed it to Callahan, told him he's committing in an hour....Callahan would still write a post like that, "Vols in a good spot. But it's still possible he takes other visits." Don't think I ever see him just post something simple like "vols in a good spot" like Hubbs or Price do at times. He always writes at least a few sentences and always leaves it as "recruiting is fluid, never know, it's possible he takes visits, etc..."
Yeah I'm going to cancel the 247 sub after the 4 months is up or whatever promo they were running. Might even cancel VQ as well. There isn't much value

Chad Simmons forecasted him to Tennessee today according to Jarrett’s Rivals profile.

giphy.gif

Absolutely the truth and nothing but the truth !!!! ^^^^^

Exactly. His commitment doesn’t hold much weight... this is a “business decision” if you catch my drift... but either way... we got him.
I like the business side of things after he cancels LSU visit

Kinda have to be, kids change their mind or things happen. Gabe Wright was a Vol, Derrick Brown was a Dawg. Jacoby Stevens did a commitment video and the recruiting service had it set to release on June 26, 2016. :)

Kinda have to be, kids change their mind or things happen. Gabe Wright was a Vol, Derrick Brown was a Dawg. Jacoby Stevens did a commitment video and the recruiting service had it set to release on June 26, 2016. :)
Oh I know. Recruiting is certainly fluid but I just think it's funny how he comments that way in just about every single post. It's always, "yes, he likes the Vols.....but he likes other teams as well..." Not sure I've ever seen him make a single definitive post. He's studied the Brent Hubbs playbook of "saying a lot without saying much at all" and perfected it.

Oh I know. Recruiting is certainly fluid but I just think it's funny how he comments that way in just about every single post. It's always, "yes, he likes the Vols.....but he likes other teams as well..." Not sure I've ever seen him make a single definitive post. He's studied the Brent Hubbs playbook of "saying a lot without saying much at all" and perfected it.
Can never be wrong if your not definitive.

VN Store

Back