I don’t feel bad about losing to the best team in the tourney in OT

They could be the 2nd best behind Tennessee, but Virginia's giving them all they can handle.

This is honestly one of the best Elite 8's top to bottom I can remember in recent years. Every single team could win it all in the right circumstances.
Yup and Purdue opened it up for Kentucky last Thursday when they beat Tennessee

This thread was definitely premature... and I'm glad Purdue lost. They can suck it. They shouldn't have been in this game.

The thread wasn't premature. They proved tonight they were a legitimate title contender. Another game where a freakish play decided the outcome. No idea who the better team was between those two after seeing that. My guess is if it was the NBA that series would go 7 games

my two cents worth the two phantom fouls on turner in the last shots of the games against iowa and purdue. neither one was a foul and the refs called both. now why don't these refs have to bee accountable for taking games away from players who played their hearts out im saying all missed calls should have to be explained by the ones calling them if some thing isn't don't its gonna get worse. just my 2 cents worth but its like an opinion every one has one.

my two cents worth the two phantom fouls on turner in the last shots of the games against iowa and purdue. neither one was a foul and the refs called both. now why don't these refs have to bee accountable for taking games away from players who played their hearts out im saying all missed calls should have to be explained by the ones calling them if some thing isn't don't its gonna get worse. just my 2 cents worth but its like an opinion every one has one.

I can live with mistakes. My issue with the call at the end of Purdue is that Joe Lindsay has been informed several times Edwards was kicking out his leg like that and should’ve been on the lookout for it. Then the dummy still falls for it at the most crucial point in the game. That’s not a mistake, it’s blatant incompetence.

He didn't need to appear. Edwards took the game over. It was incredible. There is no answer for him when he is on.

Except for the FT line he was ON against us. Lamonte and Jordan did a pretty good job of holding him to the mid 20s. He is elite offensively.

Except for the FT line he was ON against us. Lamonte and Jordan did a pretty good job of holding him to the mid 20s. He is elite offensively.
They did do a pretty good job on him. UVA started sending a big man out to help out a little when Edwards had the ball. They guarded him really well. When he is on, he is unstoppable. I think he had 29 against us maybe??

VN Store

Back