I don’t feel bad about losing to the best team in the tourney in OT

Dude your insults need to stop. Your holier than thou BS isn't a good look
Sorry the truth hurts.

If you ever played basketball on a team you know that the postseason is what is important.

The football mentality of fans who never played makes them question the importance of the postseason.

Who had a better year UT or AUB? Especially if they go to a Final Four.

Both ranked top ten preseason. We had a much better regular season.

Reactions: 508mikey
If AUB go to the Final Four, next year and the years to come, who will be considered to have the better year?

Sorry the truth hurts.

If you ever played basketball on a team you know that the postseason is what is important.

The football mentality of fans who never played makes them question the importance of the postseason.

I'm going to respond here because I agree and disagree.

Everything isn't about the postseason. I jokingly say it's about T-shirt and hat stuff and from that point of view.....

the whole Tennessee-Auburn deal....especially if Auburn gets to the Final Four......obviously, Auburn had a better year. People hang banners for a Final Four. They give you a trophy for an SEC tournament title. Tennessee didn't win the SEC, SEC tourney or make the Final Four. So, there's no trophy, no banner.

But, if you win championships during the year and lose in the round of 32, I don't think that gets erased by another school that won nothing and made the elite 8

Last edited:
Sorry the truth hurts.

There go again. Just because you once shot a ball thru a hoop doesn't make you an expert.

Yes if Auburn wins today they had a better overall year but the regular season does matter. The regular season isn't meaningless and if you played I hope like hell you put forth some effort in the regular season or you were as bad a teammate as you are a poster.

Oh and look that post season is the only thing that matters thinking is horse **** and your opinion is in the 10% column. Lol

Take a peak

Vols or South Carolina

I'm going to respond here because I agree and disagree.

Everything isn't about the postseason. I jokingly say it's about T-shirt and hat stuff and from that point of view.....

the whole Tennessee-Auburn deal....especially if Auburn gets to the Final Four......obviously, Auburn had a better year. People hang banners for a Final Four. They give you a trophy for an SEC tournament title. Tennessee didn't win the SEC, SEC tourney or make the Final Four. So, there's no trophy, no banner.

But, if you win championships during the year and lose in the round of 32, I don't think that gets erased by another school that won nothing and made the elite 8
No Champions of Life Trophy?

How do you feel about losing to the 10th best team in the tourney?

That's a really dumb take.

Hell I can't even imagine to guess who the best team in the tourney is at this point.

From my seat that are about 10-12 teams that are all about the same and can beat the other team any day. Purdue is certainly one of those teams

Reactions: newarkvol

Hell I can't even imagine to guess who the best team in the tourney is at this point.

From my seat that are about 10-12 teams that are all about the same and can beat the other team any day. Purdue is certainly one of those teams

The Vols are one of those 10-12 teams.

Reactions: 508mikey

So it's a dumb take to call them the 10th best team when all you will say is that they are one of the best 10-12 teams? Makes a lot of sense.

So it's a dumb take to call them the 10th best team when all you will say is that they are one of the best 10-12 teams? Makes a lot of sense.

It's dumb that you think you can rank these teams. There isn't a pubic hairs difference in These teams and that's why so many of these games are instant classics decided by one single play.

I am pretty sure Ky would beat Auburn 2 out of 3 times.

So Zion is also no longer the best player in college BBall since Magic?

It simply is what it is Tennessee was better team than Auburn during most of season. Auburn is playing and shooting well right now! Nothing more nothing less. 4 months from now Tennessee may beat them by 20.

It isn’t all about the tourney. It is a big part but also regular season is more indicative of consistently better team. This years reg season champ was bit of anomally due to scheduling and a questionable call but LSU did what they were supposed to and won it. No one would bet on them to win it again if replayed.

So why argue guys? Purdue beat us on a given night, auburn beat KY on a given night nothing more about AU players being winners and KY players being losers thats just crazy.

Couple of plays either way usually influenced by some questionable calls - all these teams in the final 16 were pretty good this year - even UCF seems able to play with anyone on a given day.

Only one of those 16 will be fortunate enough to win it all!

VN Store

Back