Brother in law telling rumors

Be careful starting threads young OP. You may be ridiculed. (in my best ancient Chinese master voice)

Seeing what you all think. Brother in law said he read a ‘guru’ post on another site that said bone and Williams are done deal to nba, Johnson and Kent transferring and pons may be gone also. Said ut was offering a ton of uncommitted and grad transfers because of this. What say you?

Haven’t cared enough to notice but if this years NBA draft is weak, then I say go to NBA, get drafted & get a check
Next year, may be a stronger draft class & you fail to get drafted or get injured

Reactions: Steven5198
Haven’t cared enough to notice but if this years NBA draft is weak, then I say go to NBA, get drafted & get a check
Next year, may be a stronger draft class & you fail to get drafted or get injured
there is always at least 12 or so foreign players drafted so who knows

Reactions: VolDave53
Well, I have it on VERY good, VERY inside info that.........

Williams is staying. (..and I'm not kidding)

I have a friend who knows Bones father. According to him, Bone is gauging where he would fall if he declared for draft
Hope he doesn’t leave but if he does, we have Lamont

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
I have a friend who knows Bones father. According to him, Bone is gauging where he would fall if he declared for draft
Should do what Schofield did last year -- Vitale really hyped him up on the Vols games he announced

my personal feeling is that Bone is a tremendous PG, BUT, he still showed some inconsistencies and would benefit with another year at UT. Grant needs another year also.

Reactions: Kristy*
I think they all stay, they may have unfinished business, like winning a second National Championship.

Reactions: nesbuddha66
I’ll bet you $1000 straight up that doesn’t happen

I'd love to see Alexander, Schofield and Williams all get drafted. Recruits need to see that. If we make the elite 8 or final 4 and that's the outcome, I'm fine with it. Wish 'em all well and really appreciate all they did for our program.

I happen to have a good friend who’s been in Knoxville sports media for a very long time. He also played on a decorated team for Tennessee back in the day, albeit not hoops. He believes they’ll all most likely be back. TIFWIW

Reactions: VOLED
And J will be playing a lot of basketball this Fall.

Its weird to see the list of posts being dominated by Lady Vols news and speculation...on a day when the men are playing in the sweet 16. Shows how much the Vol Nation cares about the legacy and future of that program. Just sayin.

my personal feeling is that Bone is a tremendous PG, BUT, he still showed some inconsistencies and would benefit with another year at UT. Grant needs another year also.

I am curious as to what you think Grant can improve by staying if he "needs another year." Maybe his long range jumper? Other than that I think his game is as developed as it is going to get. I am open to being proven wrong though.

I dont thing Williams is leaving. He supposedly told James if he came, Williams would commit to stay.

He didn't exactly "commit" to staying, but they got pretty close during the recruitment and Grant used staying as an enticement for JJJ coming.

VN Store

Back