Brother in law telling rumors

Yanks24

Seeing what you all think. Brother in law said he read a ‘guru’ post on another site that said bone and Williams are done deal to nba, Johnson and Kent transferring and pons may be gone also. Said ut was offering a ton of uncommitted and grad transfers because of this. What say you?

Seeing what you all think. Brother in law said he read a ‘guru’ post on another site that said bone and Williams are done deal to nba, Johnson and Kent transferring and pons may be gone also. Said ut was offering a ton of uncommitted and grad transfers because of this. What say you?
Where are these folks going?

I think that is potentially 80% accurate. Very low chance all 5 of those leave, but 4 of the 5 wouldn't shock me.

I don’t see Bone or Williams benefiting from staying another year. I think their stock is as high as it will ever be, jmo.

As far as the other 3...I don’t see any of them being much more than a role player. Probably the best for all involved..

I don’t see Bone or Williams benefiting from staying another year. I think their stock is as high as it will ever be, jmo.

As far as the other 3...I don’t see any being much more than a role player. Probably the best for all involved..
Bone could certainly improve his stock by staying and developing consistency in his jumper. That said, this is a weak PG class.

Johnson is in a tough situation. If he transfers now, he might have to sit out. However, if he waits until next year he can grad transfer and be ready to play immediately. So he is going to only be able to play one year at another school either way. The only value he gets from transferring is if he trust his reason will be granted immediate eligibility or he just wants to be somewhere else and learn that teams offense for a year.

Who knows

Johnson is in a tough situation. If he transfers now, he might have to sit out. However, if he waits until next year he can grad transfer and be ready to play. The only value he gets from transferring is if he trust his reason will be granted immediate eligibility or he just wants to be somewhere else and learn that teams offense for a year.
He could possibly be in a position to graduate this summer. He's had 6 full semesters, 2 Mays, and 3 summers.

Reactions: Vols All Day
My sister in law said Bone, Williams, Johnson, Kent, and Pons are all coming back. Having seen your brother in law, I tend to believe my sister-in-law. She is much better looking.

I think Bone could improve his draft position by staying another year. He would be relied on a lot to makeup for Admiral's and likely Grant's departure. He could be next year's Ja Morant if he shows another year of steady improvement. He has all the tools, but could use another year of sharpening. But again, I understand him if he wants to go pro if the money is there on the table. In the least, I'm sure he will test out and see what the NBA scouts tells him of his draft grade. That's probably the rumor

Johnson will have to play second fiddle to Lamonte and Bowden again, so I understand if he wants to transfer. But I still don't understand why anyone would want to transfer if they want to become the best possible basketball player. Barnes will ensure they are developed. Playing time is for the taking next year, they just have to prove themselves worthy of it.

Hard to imagine both Bone and Williams returning. That’s why it was important to enjoy this season as much as possible.

Reactions: SlyStone

I’ll bet you $1000 straight up that doesn’t happen

Reactions: TNgradmom

VN Store

Back