Brother in law telling rumors

Bone will be back unless he’s dead set on turning pro. There’s almost no chance he goes in the first round. He needs to become a more well rounded shooter and he needs to get better on defense. He should have a pretty steady career as a backup PG in the NBA.

Bone will never be Ja Morant but he can improve his stock a ton by coming back. Williams is a 75% chance to go.

my personal feeling is that Bone is a tremendous PG, BUT, he still showed some inconsistencies and would benefit with another year at UT. Grant needs another year also.
In many mocks Grant is a first rounder. He should go if he’s going to be drafted that high.

Reactions: k-town_king
If Grant is a 1st Round pick, he should go. But I think there are a couple of things going against him. One is his height and the position he plays. I don't see him being a PF in the Pros. He's too short. Two, he doesn't have a great 3 point jump shot. It's more like a set shot. The NBA is going to want him to shoot 3s and be able to get his self open to shoot them. I think he will be told that he needs to stay another year and work on that. Wasn't that what Admiral was told last year? And that's what he worked on in the off season. It paid dividends!!! I think he's shot himself into the NBA.

I hope Bone stays another year. In the mid part of the year, I thought he was all world and the best PG in the country. But I think he tappered off at the end of the season. Turner seems to have taken more PG duties and Bone less.

I think Bowden should test the waters and see what the Pros think of him, but I don't see him as a 1st Round pick if he goes and therefore he shouldn't.

Just my opinion. That and $3 bucks will buy you a tall cup of coffee at Starbucks, but so will the $3 dollars without my opinion. So who cares about it.

I have a friend who knows Bones father. According to him, Bone is gauging where he would fall if he declared for draft
Hope he doesn’t leave but if he does, we have Lamont
This happens every season. Players have every right to figure out if leaving now vs leaving later improves their chances. Pretty sure they can get a free evaluation or something. Schofield did that last year I think, right?

Reactions: walkenvol and Moped
Nobody will know anything on Williams until he returns from the NBA workouts. I still recall his statement at the beginning of the season “Our plan was for me to have my masters degree before I left college.” Key word “our” meaning his family.

Mock drafts usually don’t include several foreign sleeper players that go in the first round and other sleepers that teams fall for.

Reactions: Moped
Seeing what you all think. Brother in law said he read a ‘guru’ post on another site that said bone and Williams are done deal to nba, Johnson and Kent transferring and pons may be gone also. Said ut was offering a ton of uncommitted and grad transfers because of this. What say you?
is it Tony Basilio? well known fact that he is retarded. the show takes place in his mothers basement. has to have supervision to go outdoors.

I would bet that both Williams and Bone will do exactly what Admiral did last year and see where they slot. If first round, they would be foolish not to go (guaranteed contract). If second round or worse, they should return for their senior year.

Reactions: walkenvol
Seeing what you all think. Brother in law said he read a ‘guru’ post on another site that said bone and Williams are done deal to nba, Johnson and Kent transferring and pons may be gone also. Said ut was offering a ton of uncommitted and grad transfers because of this. What say you?
Glad to hear this, now I know they are definitely staying.

GTFO

Bone has yet to make a mock draft that I've seen, so probably not. If Williams isn't going to go in the lottery (which he won't) then he's not leaving. Kent hasn't played anyway. Johnson may or may not, but he's clearly in line for a big jump in playing time. I just doubt Pons is leaving.

from the way they're shooting the ball tonite, it's not gonna hurt us if they all leave.

Based on what we’re seeing tonight against Purdue, it looks like all of them have already checked out. A terrible first half. Disappointing. I don’t think Purdue is a better team than us. We just seem to be missing what it takes to perform when it really matters. Oh well.

Grateful for a Sweet 16 appearance. Maybe they’ll turn it around in the section nd half.

VN Store

Back