Game Thread: UT-Lady Vols v UCLA NCAA 1st Round

She needs to transfer somewhere to be a 2 not a 1! Can you imagine how good she would be if she did not have to be the point!

She’d be incredible. I think she’s too stubborn to realize it though. She’s not the worlds greatest ball handler. She’d be so much better if she didn’t have to handle the ball and run the offense. Just focused on scoring and being a leader.

Reactions: I4Vols and PG1
I remember something andy landers said way back during the 6 game dive the took. Zaay Green is a tremendous 2g with talent. And the inconsistent play of Westbrook and Jackson all year really doom this team. I`m glad this was Holly last game. Why keep rewarding players so many mins for inconsistent play every game.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but Holly isn’t going anywhere you all! 😂

This is my fear. Unfortunately if she’s still around I won’t be watching much next year. Kind of breaks my heart, but I can’t get that invested in a Holly team again.

If she stays I’ll be shocked if they’re any better than this season. Potentially a sub .500 team with Holly at the wheel.

Reactions: lvocd and cutiepie5
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but Holly isn’t going anywhere you all! 😂
I'm sure of that. And neither is this team. This year will be a banner year compared to what's in store for them next season.

You might as well save your post about Evina so you can say it about Jordan next year. Besides, if Evina leaves you and Franklin will need a new scapegoat to explain why such an acclaimed coach is Holly continues to fail year after year.

Worst coached, lowest motivated team in Lady Vol history. Head coach coached them to all the wrong records.
Most of these players have solid talent and want to win, yes many are young, but if anyone can show me real growth and fever since December in other than Collins, let me know.

Yup, time for a change in leadership but I believe that is two years away.
Retirement is the preferred decision.

Just another cluster. I hope all the kids transfer if Holly is back. Sitting out a year for a team like South Carolina or Mississippi State or Baylor would be a blessing over playing for the likes of CHW. SAD.

I feel the same. Makes me so sad to wish for players to transfer from an institution and program that I love. But I can’t stand to see Holly drag them down with her any longer.

Reactions: Bighairlol
I feel the same. Makes me so sad to wish for players to transfer from an institution and program that I love. But I can’t stand to see Holly drag them down with her any longer.
I don't care where they go...as long as Rennia doesn't screw the rest of the WCBB teams and go play for UConn next year.

VN Store

Back