Game Thread: Lady Vols vs Miss St : ,, SEC tournament - Round II

is mccowan gender fluid?

No place for comments like this, I'm sorry but the poor girl has dealt with people like you her whole life. I watched a special on her last year, when she was a kid she was afraid to go outside because she was made fun of so much. Nobody else in her family is over 6' tall and even her own siblings were cruel to her. Basketball changed her life.

She likely has some sort of hormonal disorder or an enlarged pituitary which can cause more masculine features. Nothing she can control, she seems like a fabulous person and a well spoken young lady.

Surprised MSst is keeping their starters in.

Protect from injury and be a bit more sportsmanlike.

Jesus what is the deal with Tennessee fans and the “sportsmanship” bit when we are getting our asses beat. I think it’s more than just players who seem to think other people owe us something just because our shirts say “Tennessee”. Man up

Surprised MSst is keeping their starters in.

Protect from injury and be a bit more sportsmanlike.
Yet I don't see Kamera Harris or Kushkituah in the game. Vic would call of his dogs if Tennessee called off theirs. He probably knows that Tennessee would just press non stop to try to cut into the margin.

No place for comments like this, I'm sorry but the poor girl has dealt with people like you her whole life. I watched a special on her last year, when she was a kid she was afraid to go outside because she was made fun of so much. Nobody else in her family is over 6' tall and even her own siblings were cruel to her. Basketball changed her life.

She likely has some sort of hormonal disorder or an enlarged pituitary which can cause more masculine features. Nothing she can control, she seems like a fabulous person and a well spoken young lady.

blah blah

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Burrell just walked on the inbounds pass vs the press! And Holly is looking around saying what happened? You have Rae Burrell your most out of control wildest player receiving the inbounds pass! Do you have to ask?

Hmm ! about this Westbrook 6 turnovers, Jackson 6 turnovers, Davis 4 turnovers, Green 3 turnovers, Z. Green 3 turnovers.

Yet I don't see Kamera Harris or Kushkituah in the game. Vic would call of his dogs if Tennessee called off theirs. He probably knows that Tennessee would just press non stop to try to cut into the margin.

We don't need to protect from injury. We don't have stars and we are down. If I was a coach, unless it's a rival I'm taking my players out.

Anriel almost got injured on that last play and while I would never wish for that on anyone, it would be fitting for someone to hold their finger on the trigger too long and it backfires.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
I hope we do not go to the NCAA. Our being there would be a slap at many of the other teams, not to mention those that will not get an invite because they don't have the historical capital we do.

When you have to count on sympathy to get in...

Reactions: feathersax

Excellent post.

Officiating was garbage all around is this game, both ways. I can't stand the SEC officiating. I much prefer the way games in the PAC-12 are called, I understand it is a different style of play, but there are far fewer hand check, ticky tacky fouls called. 26 foul calls changes the game in so many ways, that one official should have her uniform and whistle burned.

Reactions: amorange

VN Store

Back