Game Thread: Lady Vols vs Miss St : ,, SEC tournament - Round II

If Fulmer doesn't fire Holly at the end of the season, he should cancel the women's basketball program before it turns into LA Tech or Old Dominion. Donate all the banners to the WCBB Hall of Fame as an exhibit....

Westbrook 6 turnovers, Jackson 6 turnovers, Davis 4 turnovers, Green 3 turnovers, Z. Green 3 turnovers.

Surprised MSst is keeping their starters in.

Protect from injury and be a bit more sportsmanlike.

I just watched only the last 2 minutes. I'm assuming the two minutes I watched sums up the game.
Rae B drives, draws the defender, gives a good pass to London under the basket, London can't score. Head down to the defense, M. Jackson fouls. Next possession, one on one with E. Westbrooke defending, actually played defense and the player shot over her, E contested the shot, but the basket still went in. Our possession, dribble and passing then Davis shoots a jump shot off one foot? London rebounds, fumbles and throws it to Miss St. who on the next possession drives to the layup and scores. Timeout. I turned off the game.

I give credit to London for trying. While a senior, this is her only 2nd year of Div 1 ball. We have no experience inside. I hope Kasi has a great summer, we have to have her. I like Rae B. love her energy. I'm probably done until next fall. Everyone have a nice spring and summer! :cool:

With the exception of McKeown, I do not believe that the MS "players" are better athletes than the LV's. The difference is that the MS players know where to be, work together, and have passion for defense. The reason there is a difference is because Shaffer coaches MS and Holly coaches the LV's. Both coaches took over their programs 7 years ago. Shaffer took over a .500 program and Holly took over one the the premier programs the NCAA. Hmmmmm......

Reactions: Momto2

VN Store

Back