Game Thread: Lady Vols vs Miss St : ,, SEC tournament - Round II

No place for comments like this, I'm sorry but the poor girl has dealt with people like you her whole life. I watched a special on her last year, when she was a kid she was afraid to go outside because she was made fun of so much. Nobody else in her family is over 6' tall and even her own siblings were cruel to her. Basketball changed her life.

She likely has some sort of hormonal disorder or an enlarged pituitary which can cause more masculine features. Nothing she can control, she seems like a fabulous person and a well spoken young lady.
Social justice warrior to the rescue!!!

Welp – apparently not going to need that road trip to watch the LVs in the next round. :-(

We'll see if they get into the NCAAs, and how far they can go. I'd be basically amazed if they make the second weekend -- but who knows?

Too many turnovers and zero defense in the paint. Perfect recipe for a team that gets dominated in any game.

The team played with effort but effort alone does not equate to success. It is expected. Inconsistency is a result of poor teaching and development by coaching.

Same story...and ANOTHER disappointing season under Holly Warlick. Time for a change.

Fans are tired of being underdogs.

What really sucks about this game -- I mean seriously sucks -- is that we can see just how much talent Tennessee has, and just how much the game was still within range even with their poor play.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
What I hate is that MSst can talk up their game.

When are the announcers going to call out the LVs for what they are rn? Bad.

Reactions: feathersax
The way I see it, the Lady Vols’ ongoing issues with ball security will be thoroughly addressed, and hopefully fixed, when there’s a strong new coacing staff if place next season.

I feel like turnovers were the main reason Tennessee lost againsta good team today, and so once these same players get the help they need through better practice drills and instruction than they are getting now, next year’s team is going to be winning many of these games.

For whatever reason, I am feeling confident that better times are on the way. I just pray that none of our players transfers, because if they do they’ll miss out on their chance at REDEMPTION!!!!!!

VN Store

Back