'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

Can't pay attention to rankings until after the opening. Expect Bailey to put on a show there
Like Maurer? Didn’t help him get a 4th. The narrative of our star worshippers will be served. Bailey will be even better than he was last season but he’ll be a meh signee because of the services agenda.

Like Maurer? Didn’t help him get a 4th. The narrative of our star worshippers will be served. Bailey will be even better than he was last season but he’ll be a meh signee because of the services agenda.
I expect Bailey to put on a Spencer Ratler type show.

If he puts up the same or even better numbers than he did this season no way they can drop him. He's a 5* talent committed to Tennessee. Regardless of recruiting services, well still have a top class with him recruiting for us.

In the quarterback landscape, we like him behind a few other guys. One hesitation is mobility. He's a big time arm talent but he's not as complete of a quarterback as some of the guys we moved ahead of him. We dropped him to get him into a spot we were more comfortable with in the QB pecking order.

Simmons

He is constantly under pressure in his games, but he moves in the pocket well. He usually steps up and makes the big throws. Watch his film or Keytons and you will see how much pressure he is under. He is so much better than Justin Fields who played about 5 miles over, playing against better competition.

I do know mobility was seen as an issue and read his dad and him made a point to keep at a lower weight and work on mobility training. It was the only thing holding him back. I wouldn't be too concerned, given he noted and addressed his own issue at 16. I'd say he'll be fine no matter his rating and when camps come around he'll shoot back up anyway.

VN Store

Back