'20 GA QB Harrison Bailey (UT SIGNEE)

There were a few days last week when @bignewt was a little......hornery.......;)
tenor.gif

You're blind
No I'm not a tin foil hat wearing crybaby.

Last year at least half of our commits moved up. Some several HUNDRED spots. A few moved down a few spots. Mainly due to injury.

The people who think Rivals hates us also think ESPN hates us. The crybabies and ignorant.

Those sites are not purposely targeting one of the biggest fanbases for hate. That would be a bad business decision. What incentive so they have to cost themselves potentially millions of dollars.

They talk about the good and popular teams. The sites are subjective. They are using opinions from coaches, camps, and film. Sometimes kids get missed or evaluated poorly.

Some fans can't handle anything not 100% positive.

Reactions: Butch Dooley

Last year at least half of our commits moved up. Some several HUNDRED spots. A few moved down a few spots. Mainly due to injury.

The people who think Rivals hates us also think ESPN hates us. The crybabies and ignorant.

Those sites are not purposely targeting one of the biggest fanbases for hate. That would be a bad business decision. What incentive so they have to cost themselves potentially millions of dollars.

They talk about the good and popular teams. The sites are subjective. They are using opinions from coaches, camps, and film. Sometimes kids get missed or evaluated poorly.

Rivals knows about as much about scouting recruits as you.

Rivals knows about as much about scouting recruits as you.
So you are saying they know much, much, much more than you.

I guess they aren't that bad. Lol.

I never said Rivals was good anyway. They just don't have some shadow conspiracy against UT.

Only an idiot would think they would cost themselves millions for a grudge that someone on staff had from college. Lmao.

rankings updates in February maybe the stupidest thing ever, right behind still talking about Hurd.

"Well, the people pay their $9.95/mo and we have to do something to make it look like they need to keep paying for our "service"."

- Rivals (probably)

So you are saying they know much, much, much more than you.

I guess they aren't that bad. Lol.

I never said Rivals was good anyway. They just don't have some shadow conspiracy against UT.

Only an idiot would think they would cost themselves millions for a grudge that someone on staff had from college. Lmao.
ShabbyNegativeBluetickcoonhound-small.gif

we had three guys move up in the final, 6 move down. Not counting To oto o or Wright. I forget the total but I know we lost spots net.

we had three guys move up in the final, 6 move down. Not counting To oto o or Wright. I forget the total but I know we lost spots net.
Combination of factors. None being anti UT bias.

Injury and new evaluations were the reason. Not some site willing to risk money to antagonize UT fans.

Also Rivals just isn't that great.

They put too much weight on their own events. That is the bias they use. Who goes to their camps.

Combination of factors. None being anti UT bias.

Injury and new evaluations were the reason. Not some site willing to risk money to antagonize UT fans.

Also Rivals just isn't that great.

They put too much weight on their own events. That is the bias they use. Who goes to their camps.
The issue, as I see it, is the drops always come right as they are considering UT. It could be valid, but as much as it happens it seems unlikely. may just be because that we only pay attention when considering us, but it happens enough for there to be a trend.

Yep...you're blind. The Neal, Wright and Morris episode alone proved it to me.

VN Store

Back