Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is the mentality of today for some reason. Holly does not deserve a different job because she failed at her current job. She doesn't deserve a job with more responsibility because she has shown she doesn't know what she is doing in her current role. They don't have to publicly humiliate her but they should put out an appropriate Press Release stating that UT and Holly have decided to part ways and that they University thanks her for her years of service as a student athlete, assistant coach, and head coach of the Lady Vols BB team. If you do it right, it doesn't turn into the way Fulmer was fired.

You millennials and that what have you done for me now mentality

Good with whatever. We aren't picky and look more for quality.

For nice occasions one of the favorites for my wife and I is Lockeland Table in East Nashville. You would need to make a reservation though, it’s always busy. It’s a locally sourced, seasonal menu. Really good and has a nice variety of options.

These are just some places that my wife and I have tried over the last few years that I can remember off the top of my head....They may suck now, but they were good when we ate there.

Pastaria
Rolf and Daughters
5th and Taylor
Lockeland Table
Kayne Prime
Husk
The Southern
Jeff Ruby
Bob's Steak and Chop House
Bourbon Steak (I actually haven't eaten here yet, but heard it's good and it's on the 30-something floor of the JW Marriot Hotel, so it has great views of the city).

All good suggestions. Husk, Kayne Prime and Lockeland Table are 3 of my favorites.

The wife and I's favorite restaurant is the Chef and I on 9th. They have a 5 or 7 course chef's tasting menu that changes daily and is out of this world. They also do brunch on the weekends that is a 4 course tasting that is incredible.

Haven’t heard of this place before. I’ll have to check it out.

She still has some support among older fans and long-time ticket holders. Some former players and coaches are loyal, too. Support has dwindled significantly, but Fulmer is in an uncomfortable spot.

I've terminated or "allowed to resign" a few good people in my day. I learned from my dad that an incompetent employee/team member can be a great person but very bad for your organization. It's never easy, even when (like now) it's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back