Ginsburg, 85, hospitalized after fracturing 3 ribs in fall

I didn't know him, but I'd take RBG's health over his (now and then). I don't understand what you mean by showing signs, it appears that he was showing plenty of signs to his physician.

Aside from a difference in opinion, what makes you believe that there could be issues with her mental faculties?

Go listen to the interview.

And stop attempting to troll. You know I'm not taking the bait. You can talk cereal for a change.

Go listen to the interview.

And stop attempting to troll. You know I'm not taking the bait. You can talk cereal for a change.

Attempting to troll?

You specifically said Scalia didn't show any indications of being ill and told zep he was "talking out of his ass". I simply provided you with a laundry list of his documented health issues, any one of which could have killed him, he was a walking time bomb. RBG is a model of health by direct comparison.

Where am I trolling, specifically?

Attempting to troll?

You specifically said Scalia didn't show any indications of being ill and told zep he was "talking out of his ass". I simply provided you with a laundry list of his documented health issues, any one of which could have killed him, he was a walking time bomb. RBG is a model of health by direct comparison.

RBG is not a model of health for anybody and that’s just what they allow us to know about her health right now . Having a lobectomy is not good health by any measure . Look at her interview in Feb. of 2018 then her last one in Sep. of 2018 and tell us her mental health isn’t declining rapidly .

Attempting to troll?

Lol. You're all sorts of triggered.

RBG is not a model of health for anybody and that’s just what they allow us to know about her health right now . Having a lobectomy is not good health by any measure . Look at her interview in Feb. of 2018 then her last one in Sep. of 2018 and tell us her mental health isn’t declining rapidly .

If Scalia wasn't taking a dirt nap, I'd wager he'd beg to differ.

I stated that "by direct comparison" to Scalia's health issues, she's a model of health. I said that because she is.

Attempting to troll?

Again, your attempt to troll is noted.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Lol. You're all sorts of triggered.

Why would driving a Mack truck through someone's argument trigger them?

Don't do this GV, it's beneath you and I'm starting to cringe watching you cycle through the checklist of comebacks that signal defeat.

Don't do this GV, it's beneath you and I'm starting to cringe watching you cycle through the checklist of comebacks that signal defeat.

I'm on mobile, not so easy to craft a response.

Don't worry, Sparkles, I haven't forgotten you

If Scalia wasn't taking a dirt nap, I'd wager he'd beg to differ.

I stated that "by direct comparison" to Scalia's health issues, she's a model of health. I said that because she is.

I know what you said , I also know she is in very poor health by any standard .

Scalia’s body was cremated before it could be examined. There was no medical examiner on site to decipher the cause of death. No US Marshall protection detail accompanying Scalia. Podesta email mentioned wet works which means a public figure assassinated that happened 4 days after the email. Liberal agenda was to fill seats with left leaning justices before the expiration of Obama’s final term in office.

So yeah, very mysterious death and suspicious coincidences.

Reactions: Obsessed
I'm on mobile, not so easy to craft a response.

Don't worry, Sparkles, I haven't forgotten you

"Troll, Triggered, Sparkles"

It appears as if you're using the @tumscalcium flowchart of how to lose an argument, I'd wager a claim of victory is next.

"Troll, Triggered, Sparkles"

It appears as if you're using the @tumscalcium flowchart of how to lose an argument, I'd wager a claim of victory is next.
Nice bait.

Still not taking it lol

lol

And you not comprehending all the words used is also noted, again.
You’re privy to all of her medical deficiencies since she’s gone into hiding and can’t hear the cases? Clearly she’s in amazing health.

Again, we see you. We get you’re trolling. You have your attention you so desperately crave.

Your attempt to troll is noted.

Reactions: Obsessed
Scalia’s body was cremated before it could be examined. There was no medical examiner on site to decipher the cause of death. No US Marshall protection detail accompanying Scalia. Podesta email mentioned wet works which means a public figure assassinated that happened 4 days after the email. Liberal agenda was to fill seats with left leaning justices before the expiration of Obama’s final term in office.

So yeah, very mysterious death and suspicious coincidences.

• Obesity
  • Diabetes
  • Sleep Apnea
  • COPD
  • Smoker
  • Degenerative Joint Disease
  • 79 Years Old
  • High Blood Pressure
  • Coronary Artery Disease
Yes, very mysterious.

You’re privy to all of her medical deficiencies since she’s gone into hiding and can’t hear the cases? Clearly she’s in amazing health.

Again, we see you. We get you’re trolling. You have your attention you so desperately crave.

This has to be a new low for you.

Even after I literally spell out that her health, "in direct comparison" to Scalias is a model - you still argue.

Regarding your accusations of "trolling", I'd ask you to point out where I was wrong. Frankly, I smile when you trot this out - it's the last bastion of your inability to reconcile that I'm right and you're wrong, again. You're a broken record that refuses to acknowledge the little voice in your head that keeps telling you quit while your behind.

This has to be a new low for you.

Even after I literally spell out that her health, "in direct comparison" to Scalias is a model - you still argue.

Regarding your accusations of "trolling", I'd ask you to point out where I was wrong. Frankly, I smile when you trot this out - it's the last bastion of your inability to reconcile that I'm right and you're wrong, again. You're a broken record that refuses to acknowledge the little voice in your head that keeps telling you quit while your behind.

In comparison means nothing. She’s on her deathbed and can’t hear cases and you’re trotting out the whataboutism.

Your trolling is noted. Yes dear, we’re watching you play on the jungle gym.

VN Store

Back