Ginsburg, 85, hospitalized after fracturing 3 ribs in fall

Fair enough.

Wait, you aren't arguing...

giphy.gif

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Upvote for fighting the good fight but still, no.

Rational folks would take her health over his, if we're going to have an honest discussion - you'll need to admit that there is bias in your calls for retirement that extend past her physical ailments.
People would choose to have Cancer over being fat? Dude your straight up stupid.

Maybe you have weak fingers?

H&K triggers, prior to the VP9, were nothing short of "horrid." I'd use another term to more accurately express the description, but the forum filters would * it out.

Don't even act like I'm wrong here. I loved my USP and P30, but the triggers left a LOT to be desired.

I don't want her to be dead, but I'd like to know she's really alive and still capable of doing the job. I'd feel exactly the same if one of the conservative justices was in the same predicament.

I don't want her to be dead, but I'd like to know she's really alive and still capable of doing the job. I'd feel exactly the same if one of the conservative justices was in the same predicament.
I don't necessarily WANT her to be dead, but I won't lose any sleep when she kicks off. Well, I'll lose as much about her as she would about me. I just wish she would be honorable and resign.

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
@Grand Vol -- Was it true that Scalia was bird hunting the day before his death, as opposed to being propped up in a chair, being infirm on her feet, falling, breaking ribs, having cancer cut out, and recovering from tumor treatment?

If so, I', not sure where this idea that she's in such better health came from.
Reason I said that was because of all Scalia's issues, he was a ticking time bomb. He could have a heart attack or stroke out at any time. RGB's issues were more of a slow deterioration. Her mental state was eye opening in that last time I heard her speak.

H&K triggers, prior to the VP9, were nothing short of "horrid." I'd use another term to more accurately express the description, but the forum filters would * it out.

Don't even act like I'm wrong here. I loved my USP and P30, but the triggers left a LOT to be desired.
Ever shoot a P7?

We need a proof of life photo of her holding a newspaper with today's date.

EXCLUSIVE: More popular than the Pope! Ruth Bader Ginsburg dolls, mugs, pillows, and 'judge-mints' fly off the shelves selling more than 100,000 units - outselling Trump, Obama, the Clintons, and other icons

Ruth Bader Ginsburg-inspired merchandise is flying off the shelves and in some cases, has even sold out, outselling Trump, Obama, and even the Pope, DailyMail.com has learned.

Vendors at trade shows in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and New York revealed RBG dolls, action figures, pillows, books, and mugs have become such a hot commodity they have sold over 100,000 units in the last seven months.

'We can't keep her in stock,' Lucas Hanna, the product manager of toy wholesaler FCTRY, told DailyMail.com at the Las Vegas Market Home and Gift show this week.

'Ruth outsells everyone, Donald Trump, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, even the Pope. We are sold out of her until March.'

9466134-6674005-image-m-26_1549478449543.jpg

9466150-6674005-image-m-25_1549478428170.jpg

Hanna revealed they now have plans to make toys modeled after California Senator and 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Kamala Harris as well as New York Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

RBG action figures, books, pillows, ‘judge mints’ outsell Trump and Obama | Daily Mail Online

EXCLUSIVE: More popular than the Pope! Ruth Bader Ginsburg dolls, mugs, pillows, and 'judge-mints' fly off the shelves selling more than 100,000 units - outselling Trump, Obama, the Clintons, and other icons

Ruth Bader Ginsburg-inspired merchandise is flying off the shelves and in some cases, has even sold out, outselling Trump, Obama, and even the Pope, DailyMail.com has learned.

Vendors at trade shows in Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and New York revealed RBG dolls, action figures, pillows, books, and mugs have become such a hot commodity they have sold over 100,000 units in the last seven months.

'We can't keep her in stock,' Lucas Hanna, the product manager of toy wholesaler FCTRY, told DailyMail.com at the Las Vegas Market Home and Gift show this week.

'Ruth outsells everyone, Donald Trump, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, even the Pope. We are sold out of her until March.'

9466134-6674005-image-m-26_1549478449543.jpg

9466150-6674005-image-m-25_1549478428170.jpg

Hanna revealed they now have plans to make toys modeled after California Senator and 2020 Democratic presidential candidate Kamala Harris as well as New York Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

RBG action figures, books, pillows, ‘judge mints’ outsell Trump and Obama | Daily Mail Online
Man. Who would buy any of those? Political figure dolls? Lol

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

VN Store

Back