'19 CA LB Henry To'oto'o (Tennessee Signee)

The official visit of All-American linebacker Henry To’oto’o was as important as any official visit this year with the California native able to sit down with the Tide staff and discuss the coaching changes that affected him (Tosh Lupoi to the Browns) and Nick Saban’s plans for the future. Most of the process Alabama has been considered the leader, or near the lead, for his signature and there was talk that might have changed with recent developments. But according to two sources, after the visit the Tide remain very much in the picture, with one calling Bama the heavy favorite and another saying Alabama has a slight lead over Washington. Tennessee is also in the mix along with Utah with a possible visit this upcoming weekend to Oregon or USC in play. Alabama appears to be in a strong position with less than 10 days to go until National Signing Day, but none of the other teams will go down without a fight.
-Alabama 247

Reactions: nesbuddha66

I am not attacking you personally, but seeing these kinds of posts in every recruit thread gets pretty old after awhile. Again, just putting it out for public consumption. I am equally certain that some members of this forum will now proceed to tag me whenever one of these appears. Carry on.

I am not attacking you personally, but seeing these kinds of posts in every recruit thread gets pretty old after awhile. Again, just putting it out for public consumption. I am equally certain that some members of this forum will now proceed to tag me whenever one of these appears. Carry on.
A5634327-FCE5-4B2B-A57C-B7FE98CB0D13.gif

-Alabama 247

Come on. Bama coming out of the visit as the leader is believable. But Washington #2? Tennessee is an "also ran" listed with Oregon, Utah, and USC? I don't remember f'ing Utah getting any CBs from Callahan.

Sorry, I just don't buy this as being that credible. The AV comment is much more worrisome than this.

If I had to guess, after reading Price's latest comments, I'm thinking AV's post about not done yet is referring to the possible Washington visit looming. Thinking that they might be a serious threat with a visit this weekend, distance being a big factor. JMO

Pruitt's in home could lock it up, buckle up...

VN Store

Back