'19 CA LB Henry To'oto'o (Tennessee Signee)

If I had to guess, after reading Price's latest comments, I'm thinking AV's post about not done yet is referring to the possible Washington visit looming. Thinking that they might be a serious threat with a visit this weekend, distance being a big factor. JMO

Pruitt's in home could lock it up, buckle up...

Agree here.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
He’s talking about pushing the early signing day back.
That’s...what I’m commenting on. 🤨 If you push EARLY signing day into February, what do you do with NSD? And if EARLY signing day happens AFTER January, why not just EE, if qualified?

Last edited:
Come on. Bama coming out of the visit as the leader is believable. But Washington #2? Tennessee is an "also ran" listed with Oregon, Utah, and USC? I don't remember f'ing Utah getting any CBs from Callahan.

Sorry, I just don't buy this as being that credible. The AV comment is much more worrisome than this.
Bama writers are a bunch of homer, idiot, blowhards. We are in this probably around 50/50.

I am not sure what Price is referring to but HT took an OV to UW in September. Washington has always been a threat due to distance. It is only 8 hours from his home and I remember reading on their site that with the exception of Colorado & Utah who they would only play on the road every other year their schedule and even the Arizona schools only twice in the rotation, that all his games would be within like 12 hours driving for the family to see. Even USC and UCLA are like 6 hours away.

He also has a few friends headed to UW including the main ones he hung out with at the Poly Bowl a few weeks ago. One is the ILB UA is going after Heimuli

Reactions: GoVolsDR
I wouldn't put too much stock into what a recruiting site writes as an analysis of what someone is thinking. His visits and contacts will tell the story of where he is going 9/10 times. If he is still talking to a staff and visits them there is a shot. I can understand Bama being homerish they have generally gotten who they wanted lately

I wouldn't put too much stock into what a recruiting site writes as an analysis of what someone is thinking. His visits and contacts will tell the story of where he is going 9/10 times. If he is still talking to a staff and visits them there is a shot. I can understand Bama being homerish they have generally gotten who they wanted lately
So that includes our sites saying that he was communicating with our coaches during his Bama trip as well haha

I am not sure what Price is referring to but HT took an OV to UW in September. Washington has always been a threat due to distance. It is only 8 hours from his home and I remember reading on their site that with the exception of Colorado & Utah who they would only play on the road every other year their schedule and even the Arizona schools only twice in the rotation, that all his games would be within like 12 hours driving for the family to see. Even USC and UCLA are like 6 hours away.

He also has a few friends headed to UW including the main ones he hung out with at the Poly Bowl a few weeks ago. One is the ILB UA is going after Heimuli
Sounds like there’s gonna be a little more drama with this recruitment than originally thought.

Sounds like there’s gonna be a little more drama with this recruitment than originally thought.
west coast. it just isn't easy to get those kids to come spend 3-4 years out here. it starts to sink in and sometimes they get cold feet. isn't he visiting Oregon too?
Edit: yeah, Feb 1, visiting Oregon. at least per his 247 page.

Reactions: nickvolstate
west coast. it just isn't easy to get those kids to come spend 3-4 years out here. it starts to sink in and sometimes they get cold feet. isn't he visiting Oregon too?
Edit: yeah, Feb 1, visiting Oregon. at least per his 247 page.
That’s been scheduled but he’s also stated he may just take this weekend off and spend time with his family to make a decision.

Reactions: jakez4ut

VN Store

Back