'20 GA OL Tate Ratledge (UGA commit)

isnt it crazy that after this next class we could potentially go from how the o-line looked under Butch.. to having Wright, Morris, Akpo, potentially Trey Smith, and then add some combination of Ratledge, Justin Rogers, the Memphis lineman, and others I’m sure I’m forgetting..
Tucker too.

That would be an upper level SEC line.

Reactions: Bobo0101 and T Dog
isnt it crazy that after this next class we could potentially go from how the o-line looked under Butch.. to having Wright, Morris, Akpo, potentially Trey Smith, and then add some combination of Ratledge, Justin Rogers, the Memphis lineman, and others I’m sure I’m forgetting..
Don’t forget Lampley.

I dont know if 1 more game is showing enough improvement to knock the '20 class out of the park. I think 7 wins really start getting kids to think and 8 wins will allow this staff to get a top 5 class.
7 wins is a must, but really we need at least 8 imo.

Looking at the pictures from the EE were announced Akpo looks huge. Being on campus early combined with his size I think he might get a decent amount of playing time at this year.
Yeah he has not missed or slacked in the weight room. It should pay out to early playing time.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Most good coaches don’t walk into a situation as bad as UT. I think year 3 will be the big year
I get that, but with our schedule and talent, experienced QB, we should show a lot of improvement. Defense should be a lot better

Front 7 is a big concern to me. I trust our coaches will have the players ready but I don’t think the depth is there yet
Depth is my concern also, but I think we can get 7. 8 if there are not enough injuries to make our lack of depth a problem.
DL is by far our biggest question mark coming into 2019. We are going have to rely heavily on JUCO's that won't be here until the summer. Gooden is our only proven commodity, behind that it is all question marks. Players like Mincey, Savion Williams, Middleton, and others will have to step up. Getting Solomon eligible and healthy would be huge.

VN Store

Back