'20 GA OL Tate Ratledge (UGA commit)

By the way, i never said I didnt think we get him. I just think we have ground to make up. Would love to land him. Need him for sure.

Shaping up to potentially be another top OL class with guys like Ratledge, Rogers, Hendserson, Thomas, Mayes, Morris, etc have great shots with all those guys.
With all their major coaching shakeups, any ground Bama or UGA had has been leveled. Relationship thing.

I know someone that spoke to Tate's Dad last week. Dad said Alabama and Georgia lead but Pruitt is coming hard.
Tate’s Dad ain’t gonna spill the beans and does not want to make this decision for his son. By the way...his dad was affectionally nicknamed “mean Dean” by his players. He was an intense player and coach. Coach Ratledge wouldn’t call you by your name until you earned his respect on the practice field. First time he referred to me by name was a big deal...lol

isnt it crazy that after this next class we could potentially go from how the o-line looked under Butch.. to having Wright, Morris, Akpo, potentially Trey Smith, and then add some combination of Ratledge, Justin Rogers, the Memphis lineman, and others I’m sure I’m forgetting..

What I said is a fact. Straight from Dean's mouth. May change but I know what was said. Would love for Tate to pick Tennessee.
Lol. So it's a fact that Tennessee leads and it's a fact that we are behind Bammer and UGA. Man...people up in here better get their facts straight

"It was a good visit," Ratledge said. "I like it more low key, but with people like Harrison (Bailey) because he is a good guy and a good player. I was up for the basketball game and coach Friend text me I should come over and hang out and I went over and just spent time with everyone." "Their determination to get stuff done," Ratledge said. "They have a lot of confidence in what they can do and I really like that." "They say they need one more cycle, our class and they think they will be there," Ratledge said. "All the coaches share that message."

Offensive line coach Will Friend was by Darlington earlier in the week to check on Ratledge as Tennessee tries to fend off Georgia and Alabama among others for his services. "I like his history and his background," Ratledge said. "Knowing he knows what he is talking about and help me progress to where I want to be."

"My technique," Ratledge said. "I feel like I always need to work on that. Some of the people I play against, I can manhandle because I'm stronger than them. When I get to a point that I'm going against someone that is as strong as me, I have to have better technique than them."

As for a decision, Ratledge plans on taking visits this spring and summer to continue building bonds with his top schools. He's looking for a place to call home. "I'd like to do it before my senior season," Ratledge said. "I'll look at it like, if I put football aside, where could I live for four years and be happy? That's the most important thing for me."

-VQ

VN Store

Back