Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason this year is so crucial for Tennessee basketball is because it's going to be a long time before we have a team as experienced and tough as this. While Kansas, Kentucky, Duke, etc can plug a few more 5 star freshmen in every year, we don't have that luxury. I hope Josiah James is the first of many so we can be on this level annually.

The reason this year is so crucial for Tennessee basketball is because it's going to be a long time before we have a team as experienced and tough as this. While Kansas, Kentucky, Duke, etc can plug a few more 5 star freshmen in every year, we don't have that luxury. I hope Josiah James is the first of many so we can be on this level annually.
I think it really just depends if we have someone step up for Alexander and the Admiral. Both are big losses no doubt but we shouldn’t fall too much. Especially if James can contribute right away

Reactions: SugarCC

This is definitely the time to make THE run for it all. However I think we will have good teams moving forward. With what he is doing he was able to land James. If he can add Keon to that it would be really nice. Imo now he starts winning the big recruitments like at TX.

Im calling it for the basketball game. Call me what u want but its not our night

I’ve had this take the past two games. I’m giving myself a pass bc I’m used to being let down. This team is too damn good. We’ll drop a few games but not many. I’m not betting against us again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back