Recruiting Forum Football Talk [RIP 9.3.2019]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with that 100%. Asking someone to fix the OL in 1 season is unreasonable. There was just too much going against them.

But I’ve seen some OL units with just as little depth and talent at least scrap together 5 guys who can put a body on a body consistently, even if they were getting whipped or couldn’t maintain blocks. Being disappointed that our $800,000 OL coach couldn’t at least get 5 guys to blow assignments less frequently isn’t unreasonable either.

But it’s a moot point now. IMO some level of offensive staff dysfunction was pretty clear for most of 2018. We’ll have a much better OC and a (modestly) better situation on the OL for Friend to work with in 2019. His track record shows that improvement up front should be a safe bet.

Agree with a lot you say but not this time as far as making these guys last year an effective unit. Just too small.

Reactions: Ridgerunner Vol
Well, he is fast.

No kidding... 4.36 wow, talk about getting that blazing WR for 2019....

Edit: He would be the fastest guy on our team day 1 is this our answer for a real return guy? (His film is better than 2star he must not have gotten much attention)

Last edited:
I just got done watching his highlights and he dominates. It is bad competition, but I think every play was him scoring a TD. Pick 6, punt return, kick return, screen play every one for a TD.

Definitely what you want to see when you are looking for an elusive burner.

I just got done watching his highlights and he dominates. It is bad competition, but I think every play was him scoring a TD. Pick 6, punt return, kick return, screen play every one for a TD.

Definitely what you want to see when you are looking for an elusive burner.

Wonder if this is our answer for a real return guy? He would be the fastest guy on the team day 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back