Grant Gator chomping deserves its own thread!

I was listening on the radio and the UF announcer was complaining about what a classless act it was they were doing the gator chomp and taunting the fans. Funny he didn't say a word about the guy i could hear in the background cussing out the Tennessee players!
I wonder if that announcer makes the same comment when the gator players do that at neyland stadium?

F*** Florida. Class can go out the window playing them. Chomp all you want!!!
2r0cq4.jpg

"Their fans were chirping a lot, even behind our bench," Schofield said. "Things that were said from fans that were just older fans. Not even students. Alumni, maybe. Just very disrespectful, inhumane. I won’t repeat what was said. We still have some class, but at the same time, when we are disrespected, why show respect back?”

I don’t fault them for the chomp at all, especially after reading this.

F gator fans, for anyone complaining, did you say the same thing when Peerless did the tomahawk chop throat slash?

Reactions: C1500
I don't get it. It's acceptable for one team to chomp at a defeated foe and fans. But it's unacceptable for the other team to do the same for the exact same reason. John Kelly got a penalty for this. Their guys make SportsCenter.

Confused.

Not a good look. Act like you've been there. Great close out after playing a medicre game though.

Not sure what medicre means, but I live in Florida and gator fans deserve to be trolled because they are the most annoying fan base. I have no issues watching games with FSU or UM fans, but Gators are just annoying as hell. I say rub it in when we beat them.

Last edited:
Reactions: FlVols
F gator fans, for anyone complaining, did you say the same thing when Peerless did the tomahawk chop throat slash?
Maybe that was the bad omen that started our decline in football?

It was the RB, John Kelly, in 2017, after we tied it up. And yes, Florida did come back and win that game. But that was during the game and the taunt actually resulted in a penalty that helped Florida. I think it’s a different situation. Also, f Florida, go Vols

When's the last time a Gator player has been penalized for doing the chomp after a TD?

VN Store

Back