The shut down thread

Funny reading some of these hacks saying: "no way he gets reelected" also in 2016 said: "no way he gets elected"
I certainly said it. I was shocked then and I am shocked now that he still has such a hardcore group of 36 percenters. I never even dreamed that the percent could be that high. I still believe it is all a temporary blip of lunacy. We've seen other such blips historically.

I certainly said it. I was shocked then and I am shocked now that he still has such a hardcore group of 36 percenters. I never even dreamed that the percent could be that high. I still believe it is all a temporary blip of lunacy. We've seen other such blips historically.

At this point, I think it's just stubbornness. They're all like the husband who insists on staying on the wrong route, despite everyone in the car pleading with him to turn around or ask for directions, because if they did that they'd be admitting they're lost and need help, and that's the last thing they'd want to do. So they prefer to just keep on driving, hoping against hope they'll magically make it to Disney.

Felt the same way about Obummer.

And you are the worst offender because you lead some of your idiot friends here to believe he was going to be removed 6 months ago

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
At this point, I think it's just stubbornness. They're all like the husband who insists on staying on the wrong route, despite everyone in the car pleading with him to turn around or ask for directions, because if they did that they'd be admitting they're lost and need help, and that's the last thing they'd want to do. So they prefer to just keep on driving, hoping against hope they'll magically make it to Disney.
Let's see, you say wrong route, I say right one:
Tax Cut - Check
ObummerCare Gone - Check
Two Judges who are not Libs on Supreme Court - Check
Rebuilding Military - Check
Kicking the Crap out of ISIS - Check
WithDrawal from Paris Accord Agreement - Check
Taking on the Liberal Biased Fake Media - Check
Fighting for a Secure Boarder - Check
Snowflakes Heads Exploding - Check

Those are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head. He's doing a great job unless you are a lib.

And and history proves that all too often society is wrong.
The easy one is murder. Different perspective on the morality of it in the ME.
Forcing federal employees to work for free is morally wrong in our society.

Even than female male Jeffrey Toobin was saying yesterday on CNN he believes the power to declare a national emergency and redirect these funds falls within Trumps control due to the purposeful broad authority given to the president for such situations. And it’s exactly why Barry Hussein considered it also.

The easy one is murder. Different perspective on the morality of it in the ME.
Forcing federal employees to work for free is morally wrong in our society.

Nobody is forcing them to work. If they aren't getting paid they shouldn't work.

So in your world a delayed paycheck = working for free?
Man's gotta eat. Are they eligible for food stamps or unemployment? I dare say you care more about a border wall than hard working americans that protect your safety.

He explained that statement saying that he will most likely do it unless something else happened that would allow the wall to be built. He said you can never be 100% sure.

It's complete BS--just saying what the audience wants to hear. If I was betting on a declaration of emergency (see above), hearing him say this would have 0% impact on my bet.

VN Store

Back