Jalen Hurts

Oh My! coincidence it comes out the same day Chaney is announced?....Me thinks not!!!!!!!
Black Hole 2.gif

Yup, pretty ridiculous. After the loss on Monday night, some people think bama is going to fall right on their face and its simply not accurate. It could be the start, but you arent tearing down that dynasty with one game.

This particular narrative (which I realize is coming, in part, from a Bama board) is so stupid. Tua has been the center of attention for the last year. It didn't seem to bother anyone enough to prevent the offense from being the best in Bama history. Even during the dead period before the bowls when Tua's name was all over the place, it didn't seem to affect anyone enough to keep Bama from shredding Oklahoma. But apparently everyone sure got sick of hearing about Tua in the 9 days between the Orange Bowl and the CFPNCG.

This particular narrative (which I realize is coming, in part, from a Bama board) is so stupid. Tua has been the center of attention for the last year. It didn't seem to bother anyone enough to prevent the offense from being the best in Bama history. Even during the dead period before the bowls when Tua's name was all over the place, it didn't seem to affect anyone enough to keep Bama from shredding Oklahoma. But apparently everyone sure got sick of hearing about Tua in the 9 days between the Orange Bowl and the CFPNCG.
7aa117f846f575db4d62edd40be805d0.jpg

Reactions: Behr and Vfl2407
They made him the poster child of “team player” after the SECCG. Now he transfers. That’s poetic

He could have transferred before the season. He could have insisted on playing no more than 4 games to preserve his redshirt. Heck, he could have pulled a Kelly Bryant and played 4 games and then split. But he didn't. He stuck in out and helped the team. I have no issue with him transferring now. I hope nothing but the best for him unless his new team is playing Alabama.

Chaney has had success with graduate transfers in the past... remember Nathan Peterman went to Pittsburg less than a month after they hired Chaney.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if we get Jalen Hurts. In fact, I imagine we are probably the favorites.

Reactions: DaUndergroundMan
He could have transferred before the season. He could have insisted on playing no more than 4 games to preserve his redshirt. Heck, he could have pulled a Kelly Bryant and played 4 games and then split. But he didn't. He stuck in out and helped the team. I have no issue with him transferring now. I hope nothing but the best for him unless his new team is playing Alabama.
Waiting to put Hurts in when the game was already over was one of many coaching decisions Monday night that was terrible.

And lets be honest, without Enos, Hurts doesn't stay this year.

Waiting to put Hurts in when the game was already over was one of many coaching decisions Monday night that was terrible.

Unless you mean as a defensive back, Hurts wouldn't have affected the game. Even if he could have provided a spark in the red zone, Clemson would have just kept scoring.

And lets be honest, without Enos, Hurts doesn't stay this year.

I'm not sure what your point is.

Yup, pretty ridiculous. After the loss on Monday night, some people think bama is going to fall right on their face and its simply not accurate. It could be the start, but you arent tearing down that dynasty with one game.
Not sure I've seen anyone say the dynasty is over. But I do compare them to an NFL team. So many players are 5 stars that egos start to take over. This guy gets special treatment. Or this guy isn't working as hard as me but he starts etc etc.

Not sure I've seen anyone say the dynasty is over. But I do compare them to an NFL team. So many players are 5 stars that egos start to take over. This guy gets special treatment. Or this guy isn't working as hard as me but he starts etc etc.
happened at USC right before the probation

If I was Saban, I would be shaking a bit. Tua is a good as anybody, but he does seem a little fragile to me. I haven't seem a game that he didn't come up with some kind of ding somewhere. He has a standing reservation in the medical tent.

If I was Saban, I would be shaking a bit. Tua is a good as anybody, but he does seem a little fragile to me. I haven't seem a game that he didn't come up with some kind of ding somewhere. He has a standing reservation in the medical tent.

Hurts missed more games this year due to injury than Tua. Regardless, Saban knew this was coming. There's a reason Bama is bringing in 2 QBs in the 2019 class.

They made him the poster child of “team player” after the SECCG. Now he transfers. That’s poetic
Kid was a team player. How many QB's that had his background that you know of that would sit behind a freshman, come in when called on and didn't suck and complain on the side line.
Graduate transfer that won't be starting at Bama.
He played his part as a team player. Sitting this year just to stay at Bama does nothing for him.
Honestly I hope Saban told him he should transfer

VN Store

Back