Jalen Hurts

If Pruitt wants him, then there isn’t no one to stop him. Watch out, because of ChAney here now, we don’t know what graduate transfers we are going to get.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
For what it's worth; saw an article on yahoo.com a couple of days ago. They listed five possible landing spots. I remember three were OK, Aubie, and UT.

giphy.gif

Ehhhhhh...... Chaney and Jalen Hurts....yuck...who would want that....

They made him the poster child of “team player” after the SECCG. Now he transfers. That’s poetic

Reactions: RollerVol
I would prefer to develop a QB that will be at UT for several seasons.
You got to start somewhere. I belive Hurts has something to prove. I would take him at Tennessee for a year. Redshirt the freshman QB we got comming in, have JG as a back up and lets see how many wins we can get.

They made him the poster child of “team player” after the SECCG. Now he transfers. That’s poetic
From their boards it seems to be a good amount of disgruntled players down there. They're tired of the Tua, Tua BS like it's Tennis and he's the only one playing.

We need to win. Period. Winning begets recruiting. Recruiting begets better players. Better players beget winning. Winning begets recruiting.......

Gotta prime the pump and start that cycle. Hurts is a good candidate to get that done. JG, while a serviceable SEC QB, tough kid, and by all accounts fine young man, just isn't the guy to do that,

From their boards it seems to be a good amount of disgruntled players down there. They're tired of the Tua, Tua BS like it's Tennis and he's the only one playing.
If I had a dollar for every time Herbstreit said “Tua” I’d fly you all in to check out the new pool that we put in using the Christmas bonus from Mr Shirley.

How do you know he hasn’t? How do you know he didn’t coach Fields? How do you know that Kirby didn’t want him to throw the ball in his 1st six games? How do you know if it was that Kirby didn’t know what to do with him?
Because Cheney was the OC. It was his job to develop a gameplan with Fields. It’s not Cheney’s fault fromm beat him out. There are rumors that Cheney was pissed when fields decided to transfer, but that’s pretty reasonable considering fromm’s backup went from 5* who had been in the system for a year to a complete unknown who hasn’t.

VN Store

Back