'19 MS DE Charles Moore

Last nights game proves that Pruitt has to nail this OC hire. We already have an elite DC in Pruitt, we need the OC to match. That’s the key, not his recruiting prowess. Bama did that and in spite of being the most talented team in the country, they were thoroughly outcoached. Bring Tee in, get rid of Weinke, and we have upgraded our recruiting. Hire an OC who is an elite coach. That’s what we need there.

I have to think that’s why this is taking a while... he understands how important this is. The alternative is he is offering folks and they are rejecting the job. I can’t believe that’s the whole story.

Rocker vs Garner who ya got? Hopefully Pruitt and Neid assists. Just keep the kid away from Pat Dye’s cabin, Derrick Brown was a Vol until the trip to the cabin

Last edited:
Reactions: T Dog
UF is definitely in this according to MSU Reporter Paul Jones.

"I know Mullen is in his ear and Charles told me last night he is officially visiting Florida this weekend. We’ll see what happens from here but something changed and I imagine MSU is surprised"

Replied that Mullen sticking by him after injury is playing a major factor.

Said it wouldn't be a surprise if Moore committed to Dan again. Visit this weekend is key with Moore and family.

Silly season is here.

DC4A413E-9F20-4E68-974B-92B2099D70AD.jpeg
thank you for the Flarduh recruitin' update.

So glad Florida ain’t in there. I was really sweating that one. Seriously.
He had a lot of good things to say about FSU, so he’s interested in one Florida school. Think this battle is between us and Auburn, got to like our chances

cb's to Auburn out the rear quarters today.

what the hayull? when in the flying hell will we beat Auburn for a Dline product?

VN Store

Back