'19 MS DE Charles Moore

Didn’t stop us from taking Crouch

I think Crouch was taken knowing his injuries and potential with the ability of our medical staff able to pretty much fix him completely if his injuries didn’t heal properly hence the evaluation he will be going under soon for his ankle.

Crouch didn't have near as serious of an injury and only affected his senior year. Moore was hurt his junior year wasn't fully recovered till after his senior season. That is Moore of a worrisome injury.
Didn’t realize he was also hurt his JR year. Thanks for the info.

Reactions: Sleegro
I think Crouch was taken knowing his injuries and potential with the ability of our medical staff able to pretty much fix him completely if his injuries didn’t heal properly hence the evaluation he will be going under soon for his ankle.
crouch is a former #1 player in the country. totally worth the risk.

not saying it isn't on Moore. let's face it, DL is a big need, and we're not in the position of being abel to be choosy at this point.

Still a big risk/reward situation

Reactions: OrangenSC
sounds like he likes Pruitt and is going to Florida out of some sense of appreciation for Mehlen.

MSU is done, he's intrigued by Yawyaw, so its us and the Barn for a DL.

UF is definitely in this according to MSU Reporter Paul Jones.

"I know Mullen is in his ear and Charles told me last night he is officially visiting Florida this weekend. We’ll see what happens from here but something changed and I imagine MSU is surprised"

Replied that Mullen sticking by him after injury is playing a major factor.

Said it wouldn't be a surprise if Moore committed to Dan again. Visit this weekend is key with Moore and family.

Silly season is here.

sounds like he likes Pruitt and is going to Florida out of some sense of appreciation for Mehlen.

MSU is done, he's intrigued by Yawyaw, so its us and the Barn for a DL.
Taking UF from 4 wins to 7th place finish might be a reason why? If he plays it right and he brings parents wouldn’t shock me if he commited and shut it down hell he already commited to him once

Plenty of playing time available too

Wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if he chose Pruitt

Not sure why he would go to Auburn top preseason then after LSU game they looked awful

UF has only signed 2 true DL in the last 2 classes that plus the good season will be appealing I believe

Mullen going all in here he knows there’s a big need and has to take a little pressure off landing a monster class next year

Elam plus Cross would put UF in top 10 on 247 i imagine

Last edited:
Taking UF from 4 wins to 7th place finish might be a reason why? If he plays it right and he brings parents wouldn’t shock me if he commited and shut it down hell he already commited to him once

Plenty of playing time available too

Wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if he chose Pruitt

Not sure why he would go to Auburn top preseason then after LSU game they looked awful

UF has only signed 2 true DL in the last 2 classes that plus the good season will be appealing I believe

Mullen going all in here he knows there’s a big need and has to take a little pressure off landing a monster class next year

Elam plus Cross would put UF in top 10 on 247 i imagine

Only signing 2 DL in 2 classes would be a serious negative in my opinion. See what happened to UT's OLine when Dooley only signed 1 his last year. Our OLine hasn't even been average since. Trey Smith has been the only bright spot and his career is over.

Only signing 2 DL in 2 classes would be a serious negative in my opinion. See what happened to UT's OLine when Dooley only signed 1 his last year. Our OLine hasn't even been average since. Trey Smith has been the only bright spot and his career is over.
If I included pass rushers like Chatfield, Diabate, and Summerall I guess it would be 5

But still need more big guys like Cross I believe there’s 2 good ones commited for next year

His numbers are somewhat off. We signed 8 since '17. Need another 3 -4 this cycle. May add grad transfer from Lville and possibility of late juco, depending on how numbers shake out.

What will your o-line look like best year?
Lose a lot but Heggie and Buchanon return

Slow start I imagine but as the year progresses they gel and get better

I really like our coach he had them mauling dudes after being just horrible at run blocking for 3 years

Losing Jawaan Taylor def hurts tho I think I saw him listed as second best OT in draft behind Greg Little

Lose a lot but Heggie and Buchanon return

Slow start I imagine but as the year progresses they gel and get better

I really like our coach he had them mauling dudes after being just horrible at run blocking for 3 years

Losing Jawaan Taylor def hurts tho I think I saw him listed as second best OT in draft behind Greg Little
Did that guard Butch wouldn’t take ever work out? I forget his name out of North Carolina, ‘17’signee. 4 star kid but a lot of teams wouldn’t take him

VN Store

Back