Movies you've seen recently II

Game Night with Jason Bateman. Easily the funniest movie I’ve watched in a while. It’s a bit of a dark comedy. The dialogue and how the actors deliver the lines is excellent.

Rogue one...I've rated this before, but I'm moving it up to a 10. Every time watch this, I like it even more, It is everything the SWEU could have been, and maybe still could be with the right leadership direction and vision, which gives me hope. The great stories to be told are almost infinite, and I for one look forward to them.

Bird Box 7.5/10...a lot better than I thought it would be. Its not "A Quiet Place" rip off. Its also not as close to as scary as people are saying.

Rogue one...I've rated this before, but I'm moving it up to a 10. Every time watch this, I like it even more, It is everything the SWEU could have been, and maybe still could be with the right leadership direction and vision, which gives me hope. The great stories to be told are almost infinite, and I for one look forward to them.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
I think it could turn out to be a great film depending on how the next installment finishes. Mark Hamil is signed on, so hopefully they can redeem his character.

Not gonna lie the new Kevin Spacey movie is a touch cringy, a touch creepy, and a whole bunch of touches of awesome.

Birdbox 5/10 coulda, shoulda, wasn't.

Mandy 7/10 good stupid fun.

Revenge 7/10 good stupid bloody fun.

Monster Party 7.5/10 more good stupid bloody fun.

Game Night with Jason Bateman. Easily the funniest movie I’ve watched in a while. It’s a bit of a dark comedy. The dialogue and how the actors deliver the lines is excellent.

A lot of these actors are working with each other over a variety of movies...the Judd Apatow approach.

VN Store

Back