Movies you've seen recently II

Calling bs on this as there is no way you could figure it out that close in. She wasn’t even reported as missing by then. And the main characters weren’t even introduced that had anything to do with the crime
Just saying as soon as that character showed up we looked at each other and said "thats who is behind it." Sorry i got the timecode wrong nancy.

Just saying as soon as that character showed up we looked at each other and said "thats who is behind it." Sorry i got the timecode wrong nancy.
But there was no way you knew who did it. That’s what I’m saying. I I call BS on knowing from the phone call. That’s just a lucky guess.

Just watched frozen again, 8/10. Laugh all you want, it's a great movie!

The Meg 6/10 I give it a 6 because it was a fun movie to talk through and make fun of.

Crazy Rich Asians 4/10 Wife wanted to see it, I'm sure she would give it a higher rating.

Sorry to Bother You was pretty good. It was very odd and had some good laughs. The previews made it look so bad, especially with the voice dubbing. When you watch the movie you get that it's intentionally crappy, kinda like an old kung fu movie.

The new mission impossible was pretty good. 7/10. I liked it better than the last couple.

MORTAL ENGINES. Solid Movie. 7.5/10. Just don't waste your time on the 3D conversion. It has to be the worst 3D movie of this type in cinematic history. The 3D process just sucked. Period.

VN Store

Back