Jeff Lebby to interview for OC

It's always concerning for me when I have to google someone to find out who they are. But hey, maybe he's a good coach....
I’ve realized that I can only name a half dozen or so offensive coordinators so odds are I’ll have to google whoever they hire. It’s been a very freeing realization.

Reactions: Rando
Let the whining begin. Genius fans had to Google him so therefore he's not qualified. Yurcich was at Shippensburg St. and somewhere else before Okie State. Freeze wasn't a household name until he was. My suggestion for all the whiners is to stop supporting UT football and find another program. Bunch of losers.

So expecting this top 15 program to hire coaches that have proven themselves somewhere besides BFE State makes one a loser? Seems to me it has made our program a loser.

Was he at Baylor when those "white women" Briles was selling to recruits got gang raped?

Don't want him, and his wife should be ashamed of her brother and father.

He’s been cleared by 3 different universities as not being complicit in any of the stuff at Baylor. You can believe it or continue to post this stuff about him. Up to you.

They are going to start interviewing randoms on the street next.
"Sure. I thought wearing an orange T shirt might help in the interview, but when Coach Pruitt asked me if I would run a spread , I had to confess and tell him I didn't know what the hell a spread was. He said 'Aight' and told me they had about 200 more people to interview and they would let me know in about six weeks."

MOS2.jpg

Let the whining begin. Genius fans had to Google him so therefore he's not qualified. Yurcich was at Shippensburg St. and somewhere else before Okie State. Freeze wasn't a household name until he was. My suggestion for all the whiners is to stop supporting UT football and find another program. Bunch of losers.
The losers are the trash put on the field the last 12 years. Hires like that aren't going to cut it.

Reactions: landscapingvol
We are going for “google me” coaches now...what the hell is Fulmer doing?
giphy.gif

So expecting this top 15 program to hire coaches that have proven themselves somewhere besides BFE State makes one a loser? Seems to me it has made our program a loser.

Vols haven't cracked the top 15 at the end of the season since 2007. UT suffered from mismanagement for sure, but surely that perception carried by this fan base is part of the disappointment. Not saying UT can't be a top 15 program, it most certainly can, but it hasn't been for a while, and that is part of the problem.

Vols haven't cracked the top 15 at the end of the season since 2007. UT suffered from mismanagement for sure, but surely that perception carried by this fan base is part of the disappointment. Not saying UT can't be a top 15 program, it most certainly can, but it hasn't been for a while, and that is part of the problem.

I read this and can't help but think the only reason you responded, was it bothered you that he called Tennessee a top 15 program.

does it honestly matter of a splash hire that we might get or does it matter more of the fit of the system that's more important in this search?

Reactions: Sara Clark

VN Store

Back